There are some pretty raunchy photos if you just plug her name into a Google Image search.

Found this one...

celiasavagecoldsore.jpg

Looks like face herpes. No kissing.

Personally, I could live with that, just so long as she doesn't have the other kind as well! :D

• Like 2
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she certainly has good taste in firearms.

Terrorist my ass!   More like a Patriot!

"Celia Alchemy Savage" is a pretty sweet name too.

Posted Images

Conjugal visits

And when you're in jail and there is no significant other it's called sharing with your roommates, whether you want to or not. Probably more than once a month too.

There are some pretty raunchy photos if you just plug her name into a Google Image search.

Found this one...

celiasavagecoldsore.jpg

Personally, I could live with that, just so long as she doesn't have the other kind as well! biggrin.png

That is a crack pipe burn on her lip. You guys can have her!

Found this one...

celiasavagecoldsore.jpg

Personally, I could live with that, just so long as she doesn't have the other kind as well! biggrin.png

That is a crack pipe burn on her lip. You guys can have her!

Yikes! RUN!

She's not going to walk away from this without at least one felony conviction. The feds are not going to let her legally own or touch firearms in the future, especially given her rants about law enforcement. I don't think she will get much in the way of cell time as a first offender but daddy will have to pay some stiff fines while she is on probation. She might have to do a little county time. She really messed up by broadcasting her escapades. She's learning the hard way.

Celia.jpg

Celia2.jpg

She's not going to walk away from this without at least one felony conviction. The feds are not going to let her legally own or touch firearms in the future, especially given her rants about law enforcement. I don't think she will get much in the way of cell time as a first offender but daddy will have to pay some stiff fines while she is on probation. She might have to do a little county time. She really messed up by broadcasting her escapades. She's learning the hard way.

You nailed it.

This should be a cautionary tale for everyone. When your ego tells you to show off to the world via the WWW, tell it to STFU. The greatest source of trouble in most people's lives is their ego...and most will probably never even realize it.

• Like 1

The rants are the big problem. I know several people that had been arrested for making pipe bombs, none of them had felonies from it. Metal casings are destructive devices, plastic you can sometimes just be fined for pyrotechnics use. Seeing that she was blowing up toilets I'm guessing it was just PVC pipe and some pyrodex, in that case a good lawyer could get her off with some fines and a misdemeanor.

Its like drug charges, they don't throw the book at people for a few grams of pot.

It's just amazing how many resources were throw at this small incident. The alphabet soup of local and federal agencies. I know a lot has changed in the last 11 years.. but really? Could'nt it have been one agent with a few local deputies to serve the warrant?

It's just amazing how many resources were throw at this small incident. The alphabet soup of local and federal agencies. I know a lot has changed in the last 11 years.. but really? Could'nt it have been one agent with a few local deputies to serve the warrant?

You're right, it was overkill but it was a slam dunk case. Apparently she lists her political affiliation as "anarchist". On paper she looks more "dangerous" than what she really is. I still think they will push for at least one felony conviction to destroy her weapons rights.

either way i think its bullshit. i didnt know speaking out against government agencies was a crime... so much for freedom of speech....since when is blowing up toilets a matter of national security? next in line is terrorism charges for using fireworks for the 4th except for sparklers. rolleyes.gif

fuckin lame..

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 1

anybody got a line on trying to help this dumbass kid out. only difference between her and 90% of us is she got caught. O.K she did post her stupidity on line but still. a couple of bucks will go a long way when talking about lawyers. i dont think she should have to pay the rest of her live for being dumb in her youth. hell, you will drink more than $10 worth of beer this weekend. pony-up

either way i think its bullshit. i didnt know speaking out against government agencies was a crime... so much for freedom of speech....since when is blowing up toilets a matter of national security? next in line is terrorism charges for using fireworks for the 4th except for sparklers. rolleyes.gif

fuckin lame..

Sparklers are alreay illegal in NY.

Funny, but so very sad.

fuckin lame..

Sparklers are alreay illegal in NY.

Funny, but so very sad.

now that is sad. unhappy.gif

and very lame.

• Like 1

What about the black snakes?!

Not sure.

It's funny, though. Fireworks are illegal in NY, but I live about 15-20 minutes from the PA border, and there's a big fireworks store right passed the state line in PA. Every year around this time, the parking lot is packed with NY-plated carshaha.gif . When you go in, there is a small wall of fireworks that are allowed in PA (so I guess they have semi-strict guidelines for their residents, because the selection sucks). But as long as you show ID that says you're not from PA, you can buy whatever you want. Go figure.

I remember one year on the news, they were saying there was going to be checkpoints at the stateline to catch people "smuggling" illegal fireworks into NY, but I don't think it ever happened. I remember getting busted with fireworks when I was kid all the time (thanks to my uncle for bringing up the good shit from NC). The cops were cool about it and usually just said "get outta here". Sometimes, they took our stash, but it was rare.

Lol I still have an old shirt with multiple burn holes in it (looks like it was shot with bird shot) from roman candle wars.

shooter that's pretty funny, they're treating fireworks like highly illegal narcotics.

This is NY. We can't even be trusted with something like PMags, because they are more deadly than a mag of the same size that was made before September 1994!

Lol I still have an old shirt with multiple burn holes in it (looks like it was shot with bird shot) from roman candle wars.

shooter that's pretty funny, they're treating fireworks like highly illegal narcotics.

This is NY. We can't even be trusted with something like PMags, because they are more deadly than a mag of the same size that was made before September 1994!

It is just an attempt at slow strangulation. I'll never understand the thought process of liberals. Apparently they think they are protecting the public from the public.