I have a nice Eddystone. Bought it used for pretty cheap metal and bore were great, stock had been texture-painted in "winter camo" white and black. Good shooter. Beware of bad bores (mostly throats and muzzles - they come from an era of corrosive primers). They were replaced by the Springfield 1903 partially because the Enfield did not have any windage adjustment on the sights (other than drifting) which makes "Kentucky windage" necessary in the field. In 30.06, the internal magazine holds six rounds since the gun was originally built for the rimmed .303 British cartridge. Can't seem to upload a picture to this post - sorry.

Edited by blkgunlvr

I want the Isaphore 308. Great rifles. Had a chance to buy one a few months ago for 300 + an extra original mag. Now i regret not. Hopefully ill run ito the guy at another gun show and hopefully he didnt sell it

Google Enfield speed shooting. They are the fastest bolt guns out there. Some guys just waste ammo but others are accurate and shoot at about the speed if a semi auto

Edited by Arik

I bought an Ishipore .308 from AIM Surplus for $150 year before last. It's a good shooter, but it took me a couple of hours to get all the cosmoline out of the stock to metal areas. I got a couple of extra mags from Sportsman's Guide that work fine.

Sarco sometimes has originals, but the ProMags work- well about 2 out of 3 for me, but the one that doesn't work is the one that came in my Ishy, and it is missing parts. The ProMags are cheaply made, too thin and crappy followers.