Fair market value for this Saiga 12?

I'd like to hear your opinions about the fair market value for this Saiga 12:

No+Fishing+Sign.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by Juggernaut
1.B NO FISHING FOR VALUES OR PRICE QUOTES IF YOU ARE NOT A CONTRIBUTOR...

Remember folks, this isn't a forum for YOU, the member! It's for the "contributers"!!! Why would you think a forum would be for it's members! This place can't run without the contributers!!! There isn't a million other forums out there that manage to run without demanding money to do basic stuff.....oh wait....hmmmmm

This place is the same as when I left it months ago. Douche bag big mouth mods (juggs...who we all know wouldn't talk to you face to face like he does here), and focus on $$$$$$$$.

Remember folks, this isn't a forum for YOU, the member! It's for the "contributers"!!! Why would you think a forum would be for it's members! This place can't run without the contributers!!! There isn't a million other forums out there that manage to run without demanding money to do basic stuff.....oh wait....hmmmmm

This place is the same as when I left it months ago. Douche bag big mouth mods (juggs...who we all know wouldn't talk to you face to face like he does here), and focus on $$$$$$$$.

find me another forum where i can tell you to go fuck yourself and the mods won't really give a shit

• Like 3

I'd wager that... in a heartbeat... I'm easy to find!

989 725 AK74!

My address is on my webpage... by all means... Look me up!

I don't make the rules.. I enforce them...

No one MAKES you come here.. go enjoy any other forum on the net if you don't like the rules here..

(in fact, I'll do everything I can to encourage you to do so!)

but, no... I have to deal with every butthurt jilted douchbag in the firearms industry that wants to "act out"

It's Makc forum & a commercial enterprise.. you have no rights here..

you can be banned at will if anyone on the staff deems it necessary for any reason!

Selling/fishing here as a non con/ business member is the same as STEALING..

It's NOT permitted to conduct business here without contributor status.. period...

Mods here are voluntary, not a paid position.

Not to mention, No warnings given to the OP.. at all.. other than edited content with reference to the rules violation...

You, sir.. are angry at me for doing MY JOB & you are acting like a schoolgirl!

Have a wonderful day!.

find me another forum where i can tell you to go fuck yourself and the mods won't really give a shit

Excellent point. LOL

Seems like a simple concept -- pay to play. People do get butthurt for the strangest of reasons, ask me how I know with my 1 warning point... I guess some people need to go over the line to find out where it is. The difference between myself and Scooter is that once I bounce my head into a wall, I don't think that doing it again will do any good. I do enjoy this forum with all the pathos...

You ever wonder how we became the dominant lifeforce on this planet?????

I have never even claimed to even "Like" the rules... yet folks still take it as a personal attack.

I guess it's like being a traffic cop.. No one likes getting pulled over.. some people have a harder time with it than others..

ETA: the most HILARIOUS thing about all this is the OP didn't even get a warning...People actin' like I shot somebody..!

Sorry, didn't know it was against the rules.

LOL!! You're good! No worries!

I am truly amazed at the multi forum butthurt I caused Scooter boomstick (Kent)..

Crying all over the net about it... He ought not make threats. I'd hate to see how poorly he would handle some real world violence if he can't handle the internet.....