Is the Kushnapup New York legal?

Exactly!!! Let them KNOW its here, so they can make sure to SPECIFICALLY LIST IT so that it is GUARANTEED ILLEGAL cause it LOOKS so scary and dangerous!!!! :up:

Yeah!!! good call!!! :up:

:smoke:

You could easily commute from NH to a job in New York. It's hard to commute to a job in Texas from outside the state what with it taking over twelve hours to cross the state and all. I'm just saying, what's two hours on the road everyday (or four) when you can exercise all of your freedoms in your free time?

You could easily commute from NH to a job in New York. It's hard to commute to a job in Texas from outside the state what with it taking over twelve hours to cross the state and all. I'm just saying, what's two hours on the road everyday (or four) when you can exercise all of your freedoms in your free time?

You do realize it's 6 hours across NY.........right?

Just move the fuck out of NY.. problems solved. wink.png

Easier said then done!

That's true, but if you're anywhere near a border with a freer state, it's worth the effort, imo.

I'd leave NY to avoid the confiscatory tax rates alone, never mind the shitty gun laws. wink.png

If there's really no way out for ya, ya have my sympathy and I hope the K-pup is legal for you there, (sounds like it is).

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in upstate NY, and a local sporting goods store has one of these creatures on the shelf,.....http://centerfiresystems.com/mka-1919.aspx

I about pissed myself when I saw it there for sale. I have the gun laws here pretty well memorized and when I brought up the fact that the M-1919 is "technically" illegal due to the "pistol grip". The guy behind the counter said something to the extent of; Albany knows we have it here, they ok'd the transfer from the distribributor.

If your only goal in life is to go to the range and have fun with it, no one will probobly care. If your walking down the street with it while drinking a beer and smoking a joint, then they'll get ya for it.

Food for thought; NY law states that if you have a gun and ammo in your car, you can be charged with carrying a loaded weapon, even if the gun IS NOT loaded! No one has ever been charged with that b.s. except criminals that the state wants to add a couple more years on to their sentence.

NY law states that if you have a gun and ammo in your car, you can be charged with carrying a loaded weapon, even if the gun IS NOT loaded!

Where, exactly, does it state that? If this is what you're referring to, you're reading it wrong....

"2. No firearm except a pistol or revolver shall be carried or

possessed in or on a motor vehicle unless it is unloaded in both the

chamber and the magazine, except that a loaded firearm which may be

legally used for taking migratory game birds may be carried or possessed

in a motorboat while being legally used in hunting migratory game birds,

and no person except a law enforcement officer in the performance of his

official duties shall, while in or on a motor vehicle, use a jacklight,

spotlight or other artificial light upon lands inhabited by deer if he

is in possession or is accompanied by a person who is in possession, at

the time of such use, of a longbow, crossbow or a firearm of any kind

except a pistol or revolver, unless such longbow is unstrung or such

firearm is taken down or securely fastened in a case or locked in the

trunk of the vehicle. For purposes of this subdivision, motor vehicle

shall mean every vehicle or other device operated by any power other

than muscle power, and which shall include but not be limited to

automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, trailers and motorboats,

snowmobiles and snowtravelers, whether operated on or off public

highways. Notwithstanding the provisions of this subdivision, the

department may issue a permit to any person who is non-ambulatory,

except with the use of a mechanized aid, to possess a loaded firearm in

or on a motor vehicle as defined in this section, subject to such

restrictions as the department may deem necessary in the interest of

public safety, and for a fee of five dollars. Nothing in this section

permits the possession of a pistol or a revolver contrary to the penal

law. "

It does NOT say that anywhere here....

http://public.leginfo.state.ny.us/LAWSSEAF.cgi?QUERYTYPE=LAWS+&QUERYDATA=@SLPEN0P3TPA265+&LIST=LAW+&BROWSER=BROWSER+&TOKEN=20101891+&TARGET=VIEW

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 1

Plus, why would you want to give your tax dollars to and support a Marxist state?

Becuse this is where I was born and raised... I paid to purchase the home that my great grandmother owned, where my grandmother grew up, where my mom grew up, and where I grew up. I own 24 acres of PRIME hunting woodlands. I can shoot deer, rabbit and squirrel and never leave the house!

I can shoot out to 125 yards right off the back porch with ZERO worries about neighbors, or irritating ANYONE....

I have TWO neighbors within a half mile. Both of which are my aunts... one on one side, one on the other..

I have some of the best freshwater fishing in the world within a half hour in any direction, and Cayuga lake ( second largest finger lake ) is less than 2 miles from my home. Lake Ontario is a 45 minute drive to the north.

Hell... we went catfish fishing today, and were ON THE WATER within 10 minutes of me being picked up at my driveway!!!

I may not be able to own suppressors or FA firearms... I couldn't afford them even if I could...So that's a NON ISSUE. I can own pretty much everything else I need. and I can own ANY type of ammo I desire. Armour piercing incendiary rounds for the 50 BMG??? CHECK! Got em. :up:

WHY would I spend money here? BECAUSE contrary to what you folks from OUTSIDE NY BELIEVE....

I LOVE NY!!!

Is a LARGE soda legal in NY?

HAHAHAHA Sure is... except maybe NOT in the NY named CITY... where the liberal scum reside... Everywhere else outside the city limits of the big apple... Things are pretty much like they would be anyplace else in thge country. Its almost like stupidity ends at the city limits... :up:

Is a LARGE soda legal in NY?

HAHAHAHA Sure is... except maybe NOT in the NY named CITY... where the liberal scum reside... Everywhere else outside the city limits of the big apple... Things are pretty much like they would be anyplace else in thge country. Its almost like stupidity ends at the city limits... :up:

Quoted for truth!

Man, I would be on NY most wanted with 8 Saigas and beau coup ammo. Thank God for Texas where I'm just a regular guy......

Ive talked my Pastor into writing a sermon using the 4 clicks of a Colt Peacemaker revolver as the outline. Gotta love it.

Man, I would be on NY most wanted with 8 Saigas and beau coup ammo. Thank God for Texas where I'm just a regular guy......

Ive talked my Pastor into writing a sermon using the 4 clicks of a Colt Peacemaker revolver as the outline. Gotta love it.

hmm... whats that say about me having 15??? :lol:

hmm... whats that say about me having 15??? laugh.png

000.gif

Now that funny right there!