Project: evlblksbs.... done! 8 inches of pure sex!

I wanted it to look like it could have came from the factory and I wanted it to be something that would make Mr.K smile if he ever saw it. I have to admit that I am a minimalist and purist when it comes to these weapons. Less is more....

Thank you for the compliment and kind words. If 1000 people hate it, but one is inspired.... mission accomplished.

I don't have a good scale, but looks like a touch over 5 lbs with an empty 5 round Russian mag. It feels crazy light and my wife loves it. This SBS, some buck, and a couple of mags of slugs would make a decent little scat package.

• Like 1
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I was suspended, I thought I'd be productive and at least create something for my fellow members to enjoy. I hope this inspires someone out there as that is my main goal when I try to make a con

Remind me not to piss her off....   [media=] [/media]

If you want to go eye brow less.

Posted Images

• 7 months later...
That 8" of pure sex brings a new meaning to the term "shut up sausage"

That is one awesome SBS! Congrats!

Thank you much. Everyone that gets the opportunity to fire it loves it and wants me to build them one. I wish I could.... 4 more years.

Thank you much. Everyone that gets the opportunity to fire it loves it and wants me to build them one. I wish I could.... 4 more years.

Can I go ahead and send you a deposit?? As busy as everyone is that's about as soon as I would get one anyway..laugh.png

The Evlblkwpnz SBS......does have a nice marketing ring to it...

Edited by sccritterkiller
  • Like 2

Can I go ahead and send you a deposit?? As busy as everyone is that's about as soon as I would get one anyway..laugh.png

The Evlblkwpnz SBS......does have a nice marketing ring to it...

That's an interesting take on it. Sad that it is very close to accurate.

I'm betting it's a worm hole with an S-12 at the other end of it, thus creating the world's first 0" barrel SBS.

That's about what it takes to step up from your current SBS...

Well, I can say that it falls in that same category.... neva ben dun befo ;)

It makes the evlblksbs look like child's play.

I hope it does, lol! There is no room for error on this one. Hopefully, my desire to push the envelope of the platform doesn't bite me in the ass.

I bet it's gonna go Rattatatatatatat-tat-tat-tat!
  • Like 1
I'm betting it's a worm hole with an S-12 at the other end of it, thus creating the world's first 0" barrel SBS.

Well, I can say that it falls in that same category.... neva ben dun befo wink.png

So... It's for sale then? :)

I hope it does, lol! There is no room for error on this one. Hopefully, my desire to push the envelope of the platform doesn't bite me in the ass.

WTF else can you do? huh?? RJ did a triple barrel revolving thing-a-ma-jig (I think), so I can't see you doing that.....secret_smile.gif

• Like 1

WTF else can you do? huh?? RJ did a triple barrel revolving thing-a-ma-jig (I think), so I can't see you doing that.....secret_smile.gif

He already has better CS!

• Like 1

Well, I can say that it falls in that same category.... neva ben dun befo wink.png

So... It's for sale then? smile.png

Never.... but you never know if you don't ask, lol.

On the topic of selling the evlblksbs....

I laughed in a DOD contractor's face who offered me $4k for it after just watching the first video. There are some prototype parts in it and some techniques used that I haven't seen anyone employ (he didn't know that). The prototype parts are worth more than $4k, if I wanted to sell them. He then offered me a contract that most people would jump on in a heartbeat with half of a booth at SHOT. I still passed, though I admit the SHOT booth was worth more to me than the money and it was hard to pass up. I'm not about the money. I just want the recognition. If I enter the firearms industry on a level more significant that what I am at now, it will not be under another shop's name. Dude reminds me of his offer every time I see him. I can tell that my rejection of it puzzles him. My passion for this platform flows much deeper than the money that can be made.

He already has better CS!

Having better CS probably isn't hard to do now since.... well, my opinion on RJF will only get me chastised here.

My passion for this platform flows much deeper than the money that can be made.

Sooo... You're giving it away? EVEN BETTER! Need my address? 021.gif

Tell your class 3 dealer to fax me his FFL and we'll get started on it.... 904-867-5309 ;)

Having better CS probably isn't hard to do now since.... well, my opinion on RJF will only get me chastised here.

Not by anyone who has done business with them in the last 2 years, excluding Joe Perry that is...

While racing for the dollar, we often outrun what got us to the starting line....

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 2

So... It's for sale then? smile.png

Never.... but you never know if you don't ask, lol.

On the topic of selling the evlblksbs....

I laughed in a DOD contractor's face who offered me $4k for it after just watching the first video. There are some prototype parts in it and some techniques used that I haven't seen anyone employ (he didn't know that). The prototype parts are worth more than $4k, if I wanted to sell them. He then offered me a contract that most people would jump on in a heartbeat with half of a booth at SHOT. I still passed, though I admit the SHOT booth was worth more to me than the money and it was hard to pass up. I'm not about the money. I just want the recognition. If I enter the firearms industry on a level more significant that what I am at now, it will not be under another shop's name. Dude reminds me of his offer every time I see him. I can tell that my rejection of it puzzles him. My passion for this platform flows much deeper than the money that can be made.

With what you've done plus whatever you have in the hopper I think you will have your choice on how you want to pursue your passion....That thing is too sweet!!!

Mrs.evl....

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Rk-NtN0utsQ

Gunny,

Please move this to NFA. I greatly appreciate your communication, efforts, and most of all your dedicated service. it means a great deal to me.

evl....

Edited by evlblkwpnz