Which echo93 plate to pick?

I plan to install single point sling attachment plates on both of my Saiga-12 and SGL-21. They offer three versions V1, V2, V3, here is a review from Milspect Monkeys (not merchant link): http://milspecmonkey.com/weapons-page/accessories/378-echo93-ak-sling-plates

My question is, what is the guideline for positioning the single point sling attachment point (which will double as the rear attachment point for a 2-point sling configuration using MS3 sling)? Should it be positioned as close to the center of gravity as possible (V3 plate), since Saiga-12 is a heavy gun? Or is it preferable to position the attachment point a little closer to the rear (V1 plate) to set the two attachment points apart for 2-point configuration?

Any thoughts which version I should pick? Thanks.

In depends in part on your grip. I have a US Palm grip on mine, which moves the hand closer to the receiver; the V2 could possibly interfere with one's thumb on this setup. The V3 does not.

Position near center of gravity wasn't a consideration for me in not choosing the V1. It was largely a concern of the rear downward shape of the V1, and it becoming a possible obstruction to quick acquisition of the grip under stress. Probably a lot less likely than the issue that gave me pause with the V2, but enough to make me try the V3.

Echo93 offers additional versions of their plate now, and for a variety of AK builds. Might want to check their site.