HSGI rigs are spendy but worth it - alternatively, they make Universal pouches that fit M16, M14 and AK mags which will work with S308 mags as well. I'll see if I can post some pics later today.

-Ulf

I like chest rigs, but I don't like crawling on the ground with one on. I've got the gear to make my own kydex holsters, but I'm still working out the design on them to work for the CSSpec's mags, but I ended up buying some HSGI pouches and I love them. I do like kydex better, but these will work great as I've got a few different platforms with different mags and it's nice to be able to just suit up with whatever and go train/fight off the meth zombie horde. I ended up getting the double decker taco mags, which optimizes belt space. See attached picture. I've got the duty belt adapter for an extra 20 dollars each, putting each pouch at about 65 dollars, but this gear is really the best I've used. The belt and shoulder harness are tactical tailor, and though nice, feel cheaper in comparison to the hsgi stuff imo. My dump pouch is a roll up tactical tailor as well, pretty handy and rolls up small.

P6220026

P6220031