I’m looking to sell my Stoeger M2000. This gun is a 12 gage and is fitted with a 28” vent rib barrel with orange fiber optic bead. It has 250 shells through it and fit and finish are in like new condition. It was purchased less than a year ago for hunting and sporting clays as a low cost alternative to wear and tear on my Benelli M1. It features a hard wood stock set, hard anodized aluminum receiver, and parkerized barrel with hard chrome lining. (I'm only selling to put a down payment on a new Remington Versa Max.)

Stoeger is owned by Benelli and utilizes their patented Inertia Driven® operating system. The shotgun fires everything from 1-1/8 ounce field and target loads to the heaviest 3” waterfowl loads without adjustments. Also, the recoil operation reduces fowling that is common with gas operated guns.

The gun comes complete with original box, choke tube wrench, and five choke tubes including cylinder, skeet, modified, full, and turkey extra full.

IMG00154-20100918-1405.jpg?t=1294800102

Looking to get $350 shipped CONUS or $325 FTF SPF. I will accept Postal MO, personal check, or cash deal locally. If shipped, your FFL must accept transfers from non-ffl dealer. If purchasing face to face, I am willing to meet you within a 50 mile radius of 14905.

Email me or PM me with “I’ll take it” or any additional questions. Not looking for any trades.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by lksyotas
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.