5.45x39 ammo

Even with no membership, like myself, Sportsmans Guide is 15¢/rnd or 2 spam cans at $166.00 each shipped to CA using coupon code SPGGUNS12 (expires Jan 1 2013, from Slickguns.com). Unfortunate thing is that someone has to sign for the delivery.

I just got mine and they did include spam opener, unlike some places. Initially they were backordered to January 14th, but then I suddenly got delivery confirmation a few days later after placing the order. They also said they would honor my coupon code (that expired on Jan 1, 2013) if it shipped in the new year, as my card would be charged only only delivery notification. Just noting that if that is a concern for anyone out there. But like I said, got dilvery confirmed a few days after placing the order.

This is the best deal I could find which included shipping with the cost breakdown. Funny how people always leave that part out of the equation. My LGS is selling them for $180 a spam can.

Edited by RobGR

Never dealt with Bud's, but have read some reviews about them. Seems they offer alot of items for sale that they do not have in stock. Then they take your money and sit on it until they find the item.

I hope not. At least when the girl called me back to confirm my order, I asked her if they had it in stock and she said yes. Time will tell.