Dude,

I love doing business with those guys. We aren't just customers to Keith and Cliff - we're all partners in a collective centered around technical innovation, firearm education and personal/professional growth. They have the skills, knowledge and connections that allow me to do whatever I want with any firearm that I want to buy, build or customize. Now with their brick and mortar storefront, it's icing on the cake. Awesome to deal with, an honor to associate with - Thanks for making me feel special when I come around.

See you guys at the top.

• Like 1

Dude,

I love doing business with those guys. We aren't just customers to Keith and Cliff - we're all partners in a collective centered around technical innovation, firearm education and personal/professional growth. They have the skills, knowledge and connections that allow me to do whatever I want with any firearm that I want to buy, build or customize. Now with their brick and mortar storefront, it's icing on the cake. Awesome to deal with, an honor to associate with - Thanks for making me feel special when I come around.

See you guys at the top.

Hi-Cap Thank you for your Kind Words. I am flattered by your comments, and promotion effort. However in the future im sure you will get a better response with a meat and potatoes review. But again your very welcome and appreciate your business.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Did someone say meat and potatoes?

Dude,

See you guys at the top.

Hi-Cap Thank you for your Kind Words. I am flattered by your comments, and promotion effort. However in the future im sure you will get a better response with a meat and potatoes review. But again your very welcome and appreciate your business.