What exactly are bath salts? Some kind of synthetic hallucinogen? Anyone have any first hand experience?? Lol jk.

wasn't sure if you were being serious....

http://www.webmd.com...ts-drug-dangers

Lol, that was th information I was looking for, thanks man. Scary stuff.

Damn nice find, I actually didn't know that shit could be bought in a store...

This is just a fun read, but there is 'truth' behind these 5 ways 'zombies' could be created:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

I guarantee that the parasite toxoplasmosa gondii could be weaponized as such with neurotoxins that would cause a person to emanate all zombie like traits, they just won't be reanimated rotting corpses. Of certain parasites, they could be genetically engineered to cause the host problems like loss of all cognitive thought and only retain instinctual/primal processing with no control over adrenaline or rage. I mean hell, we split the atom over 60 years ago, and can clone animals, and have been genetically altering microbes for over 30 years, this shouldn't be a stretch of the imagination.

Regardless, like liberty-r-death said, keep preppin' 022.gif000.gif

What exactly are bath salts? Some kind of synthetic hallucinogen? Anyone have any first hand experience?? Lol jk.

Not taking into account a lot of these "bath salts" are coming straight out of Chinese pharmaceutical labs (or so I heard? :unsure:). Remember, the Chinese are not above putting lead and shit in baby formula (lead make male baby peepee grow stronger). :lolol:

• Like 1

The CDC don't admit to shit. Arn't the politicos due for another break, aka going into hiding and it'll be easier for Romney to get elected if the cities are eating each other. Or Obamas plan to mobilize the drug comminty has back fired and wheres my tin hat damnit?!?!

(Looking up) Oh, found it!!!

• Like 2

Is this bath salt shit the same as the Calgon shit my wife puts in her bath water, cause she SURE HAS BEEN A STARK RAVING BITCH here lately. smile.png

haha.gif

better watch out then dude, she may eat your face! cool.png