Hey fellas I. Started and finished my first romy g build yesterday! A dedicated member of the akfiles helped me all the way through it.it took us about 10 hrs but was worth every second of it. I shot it today and it shoots like a dream. I'm so excited but I'm headed to california for the summer and won't have ti?e to do the paint until I get back. Anyways ill talk to you guys when I can. Have a great summer !post-35811-0-55190800-1339982647_thumb.jpgpost-35811-0-06388700-1339982687_thumb.jpgpost-35811-0-91879000-1339982753_thumb.jpg

post-35811-0-72574200-1339982848_thumb.jpg

Ya know if you dont shoot the rifle every week if will loose value and wont shoot well ever again,

ship it to me and I will shoot it every week and keep it is shape.

Of coarse you pay shipping and supply the ammo, 2000 rounds should do for the

first few weeks.

That said, nice rifle ya got there, please keep us up on how it shoots.

Haha sounds like a plan send me your addy and you can keep her warm for me.. kinda like a jody if anyone knows what I'm refering too. Yea I wasn't going to keep it at first bc of the few dents and what not but when I shot it I changed my mind real quick. Lol. I say it gives it character! Its the original barrel and the other kit I have is a us barrel so I will build it for my buddy. I have all the tools now to build except spot welder which I will have when I get daone with this 3 month job in cali. Anyone need any build tools super cheap pm me and I will send you in the right direction. They are super good quality at a. Po,mans price just trying to help out like everyone did me in the beginning. I am going to. Find a good method of heat treating tho bc that 44130 on these polish receievers is really softer than I would of thought. Other than that all went well. I couldn't be happier. And I can't wait to do another! Probably wait until knob creek and look for 4 or 5 kits w original barrels though. Thanks for the bcomments tho. Keep em commin!

O ps I think I will duracoat this one. What do you guys think keep it original all black??

FYI if anyone planning doing builds with the new 80% polish recievers get the rails from ak builder. It will make life so much easieri promise. I bought the reciever and rails at a gunshow and one rail had a stabilizer and one didn't. Needless to say thay_t it made things super screwy.