Father Spanks Underaged Daughter's Boyfriend

16yr'ol daughter sleeps with'er 27yr'ol boyfriend... Her Dad finds out and gives this cradle robbing, whining pussy of a POS dirtbag three choices.

1) An ol'fashioned ass kicking

2) Call the cops and file Statutory Rape charges

Or

3) A bare assed spanking, here & now on the lawn.

The dirtbag finally takes the spanking and Pops beats his ass till he crawls crying in pain & bitching that, "Enough dude! I ain't even gonna be able to sit, dude!"

See the video here, http://www.huffingto..._n_1613294.html

I know that some 16yr'ol girls will actively go after older boyfriends.

Older guys need to exercise some major self control and say, "Not only, NO!, but, Fuck No!"

Some older guys actively rob the cradle, going after underaged poontang.

I don't give a fuck either way, whether my daughter was 100% willing or not.

Screw my baby girl and you're going to be lucky to live.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

WOW, this is CRAZY...Chile is reading the Huffington Post!

I scan through CNN World News, BBC, Reuters, Huffington Post & New York Times... "Know Thy Enemy"

I also scan several online news sources for stories of interest, especially Foreign News Services, as they often give a much better view of our Country's news than our own Media.

• Like 3

Call the cops HELL, I'd call the undertaker to cart his worthless ass off. My "baby" is 33 and I called the shit head that was chasing her, last week. He's married, and daughter wasn't saying NO. But right is right. He was worried about me calling his wife, I told him I wasn't that big an asshole, but he'd have some serious explaining to do to her about all the bruises, knots, and sticthes that would be on his head, the next time he called or texted my daughter, needless to say, the daughter got pissed, but I told her it was better than her taking an ass whooping from his wife, or worse, me having to ID her body in the morgue. I also found out that he had given my daughter Oxy and zanax. Ass whooping may not be enough for him, if I hear he's called again. My daughter did tell me that he called her to say that he would not be calling her, texting her, or seeing her anymore and why, she did tell me that she told him, that Daddy was being nice, cause he's got one hell of a mean streak, and he will shoot you if need be, and Yes, my daughter understands why I did what I did, atleast she says she does.

• Like 2

Call the cops HELL, I'd call the undertaker to cart his worthless ass off. My "baby" is 33 and I called the shit head that was chasing her, last week. He's married, and daughter wasn't saying NO. But right is right. He was worried about me calling his wife, I told him I wasn't that big an asshole, but he'd have some serious explaining to do to her about all the bruises, knots, and sticthes that would be on his head, the next time he called or texted my daughter, needless to say, the daughter got pissed, but I told her it was better than her taking an ass whooping from his wife, or worse, me having to ID her body in the morgue. I also found out that he had given my daughter Oxy and zanax. Ass whooping may not be enough for him, if I hear he's called again. My daughter did tell me that he called her to say that he would not be calling her, texting her, or seeing her anymore and why, she did tell me that she told him, that Daddy was being nice, cause he's got one hell of a mean streak, and he will shoot you if need be, and Yes, my daughter understands why I did what I did, atleast she says she does.

boy he got off easy. he needs a shank in the neck .

When one of these idiots goes missing and the detectives come and confiscate your computers,

you want to say stuff on the forum like " he was a troubled young man, but i wouldn't think he would

throw himself off a cliff, or shoot himself 14 times, or run himself through a wood chipper." 011.gif

Edited by read_the_wall
  • Like 2

Well, this guy still probably isn't going to be father of the year. How the heck do you not know your teen daughter is dating someone ten years older than she?

I heard the only way to tell how old they are is to cut them in half and count the rings.........

• Like 1

Well, this guy still probably isn't going to be father of the year. How the heck do you not know your teen daughter is dating someone ten years older than she?

kids are smooth ,they tell you what you what to hear and believe. i have four ,so i been on that battle field.

I heard the only way to tell how old they are is to cut them in half and count the rings.........

that is just crazy ass FUNNY!

Like that country song..."I'll just be here cleanin my gun." I WISH that I would have had the self control just to do that!! One poster asked "How do you not know that your daughter is seeing someone that old...well, the female is a wiley and manipulative critter when they are teenagers as many a man can testify to. But at the same time, A REAL man will say NO and walk away!!

• Like 1

For starters, we don't even know what state this took place in. From a legal standpoint, it might not be statutory rape, in which all that video shows is a pissed-off dad assaulting someone. In my state, the age of consent is 16. In many states, this is the case - hell, in some it's younger. Just because we find it morally questionable, or even disturbing, does not mean it is wrong or even illegal. Is there some magical change that happens in our brains when we turn 18? Fuck no, I was a fool at 16, at 18, and at [my present age], I still do some pretty damned foolish things. When I was 16, I loved sex - and was just as capable of deciding to have it as I am today.

• Like 1

Fucking weird all around.

I lived in Spain for a while, where the age of consent is 13. A few times I would see men with a girl this age, who were old enough to be her grandpa, walking in public holding hands, kissing, etc. Pretty disgusting when you're not used to it, but "Lolita" is definitely a real thing.

Don't even wanna see what goes on in Phillipines or Thailand.

Yeah, I'd have to say that this won't work, because the primary problem remains, and that is he has raised a girl who is a fool. He might scare off this guy, but she will keep looking for losers, and there will never be a short supply.

Train up a child...

Growing up, I knew several guys whose daughters were kind of minxes. They liked to talk big about how they had AKs and would beat up any guy who came sniffing around their little girls... Until they girls got older and still spent all their time flirting with obvious trouble. After a while each of those guys ended up pretty much begging every decent young guy to hang around their girls. All the macho bragging tough-dad chest puffing in the world will not make up for failing to raise a daughter who refuses to put up with inferior men.

If she knows what a real man is like and accepts no substitutes, the creepers will be afraid of her not you. And she will have the confidence to send them packing herself, knowing that she can handle the problem and Dad is around for backup. Also she might have enough respect for your reality and lack of bluster to trust you not to act like an idiot around her boyfriends. That means you are much more likely to hear about the problems before they build into bigger problems. (i.e. her trying to let a guy down gently, that is not going to take the point.)