Cheek weld with Chaos extended quad and HK sights

Looking to use a Chaos extended quad with their HK sights on my next build, but my gut feeling is that I'll need a cheek riser on the stock. For those running this Chaos setup, would you agree/disagree?

Here's my logic. I'm running factory sights on my current S12 with a Magpul CTR stock on a stock tube that has the built-in adapter. Meaning, it's not the pignose adapter where I believe that a little up/down adjustment is available. For myself, if I close my eyes and place my current S12 to my shoulder, then opening my eyes reveals that the sights are fine for a "cheek" weld.

Just to be clear, in my opinion the correct "cheek" weld is where the stock is pressing into your cheek where your upper and lower jaw/teeth are located. What I do NOT want to end up with is a "chin" weld.

Is my logic correct that I'll need to choose a stock that has a "cheek riser" if used with the Chaos setup? Thanks in advance...

I'm using the setup you describe minus the CTR, I have a good sight picture without a cheek riser on my MAKO recoil reducing stock, which should be similar in height to the CTR. Also know that CTR stocks may be fitter with Magpul cheek risers which I've seen in .25" and .5" versions (seen available for purchase, not fitted on the stock) so in summation I would get the setup and worry about the riser if you feel its needed.

I'm using the setup you describe minus the CTR, I have a good sight picture without a cheek riser on my MAKO recoil reducing stock, which should be similar in height to the CTR. Also know that CTR stocks may be fitter with Magpul cheek risers which I've seen in .25" and .5" versions (seen available for purchase, not fitted on the stock) so in summation I would get the setup and worry about the riser if you feel its needed.

Thanks.. I probably should have explained this earlier, but the stock that I am most interested does NOT have an option for a "cheek riser". I really wanted to try the "ACE Club Stock" on this one, but apparently there is not an option for a "cheek riser" unless I wanted to just tape some foam on it. Not really what I want to end up with.

Earlier, I referenced using a Magpul stock because it is what I have on my current S12. I was wanting to try something different and are thinking that my choices will need to be narrowed down to ones that have "cheek risers".

Not long ago, I tried a friends S12 in which he installed a RJF skeleton stock and has a side-mounted scope attached. I realized very quickly that my "girly" cheek bones need some additional padding besides something as thin and square-cut as the RJF skeleton stock. The sweet spot for a "cheek" weld on his rifle when using the factory sights was teeth rattling for me. And when I switched to the scope setup, it required a "chin" weld which I only cared to shoot a couple of rounds.

I guess that I could just man-up, but I like to shoot a lot of ammo when I make it to the range. Therefore, some level of comfort makes for me having a more enjoyable day at the range and later that night.

Thanks for the input. I may just have to stick with another CTR on this one cause I know that it's rounded enough to not bother my cheek, and also that I have an option for different height risers is needed. Sounds as though I probably should NOT take the chance that I'll eventually need a "cheek riser" with the Chaos setup.