R and R Saiga 12 Bolt Carriers - First batch is ready to test!

New buttstock is coming as well, I believe Robert told me as of last friday he had over 1350 rounds tested on the carrier, who knows how many over the weeekend, but a couple more days and we'll be getting them WOOHOO.

Robert built some fully adjustable buttstocks for the AMU and set one up for his gun. I hope I can sweet talk him into giving me one, they are really cool looking. I'll see if I can get a picture of his next weekend when we go to the Nordic Components Shotgun Match in St. Cloud, Minn.

Doug

Doug, does that mean I shouldn't tell you mine will be here tomorrow, I got one of the two black ones he had, I begged alot lol. Tell him to make more.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first batch of carriers made by R and R Targets has been received from heat treat and they are ready to start testing. These are machined from billet stock and are desiged to be stronger than the

AND THE BEST PART   MADE IN THE U.S.A.

Here is a video of the first test of the new bolt carrier. As of today Robert has run 550 rounds of shot using this new bolt. Lots of testing ahead.   Doug   [media=] [/media]

Posted Images

New buttstock is coming as well, I believe Robert told me as of last friday he had over 1350 rounds tested on the carrier, who knows how many over the weeekend, but a couple more days and we'll be getting them WOOHOO.

Robert built some fully adjustable buttstocks for the AMU and set one up for his gun. I hope I can sweet talk him into giving me one, they are really cool looking. I'll see if I can get a picture of his next weekend when we go to the Nordic Components Shotgun Match in St. Cloud, Minn.

Doug

Doug, does that mean I shouldn't tell you mine will be here tomorrow, I got one of the two black ones he had, I begged alot lol. Tell him to make more.

I talked to him today and he said he had sold a couple of black ones. If you see pictures of guys like Daniel Horner of the AMU, you will see him running that stock. Not sure it is on Robert made, but essentially the same stock.

Doug

Robert has over 1700 rounds on the first carrier and it is working perfect. 4 more test carriers come out of the shop this week and pricing should be set very soon. We anticipate that the carriers will be able to be released for sale in 2 to 3 weeks.

Doug

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

The first 20 bolt carriers will be available for shipping in about 2 weeks. Price is $280.00 and includes a left or right side charging handle and full length gas piston rod to fit stock Saigas. If you order the left side charging handle your dust cover will need to be cut to fit. You can cut it yourself or R&R will cut it for you and return ship it for an extra $20. I expect these will go fast so call Robert at 503-551-7283 or visit our website at www.randrtargets.com.

Doug

is this an introductory price for the 1st 20 or the set price that they all will go for? meaning will the get cheaper or more expensive or stay the same after this first 20?

any deals for loyal forum members?

is this an introductory price for the 1st 20 or the set price that they all will go for? meaning will the get cheaper or more expensive or stay the same after this first 20?

That is the price for the first 20. Pricing may change depending on the number of carriers that R&R makes. Volume will tend to reduce the cost per item but that is an unknown as of now. These are expensive to manufacture and they are essentially a custom part right now.

Doug

• Like 1

That is the price for the first 20. Pricing may change depending on the number of carriers that R&R makes. Volume will tend to reduce the cost per item but that is an unknown as of now. These are expensive to manufacture and they are essentially a custom part right now.

Doug

Thanks Doug for the speedy reply. Good luck with your new product. :up:

• 2 weeks later...