Sbs case Short barreled shotgun case

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Manoloiv

Manoloiv

• 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and soon to be Saiga SBS owner.
I am looking for a soft case that will accommodate my SBS (20.5 in with stock folded).
The case must be soft, not exceed 22 in in length and 2-3 8 round mags should fit.
I would appreciate your input and pictures if you have them.

Thanks

Manoloiv

#2 DistalRadius

DistalRadius

Director of Irradiation

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:21 PM

Been there. Its hard to find good cases in this weird size. This is an airsoft case made by UTG (I know! Don't hate me!)
http://www.airsoftat...ase_p/81260.htm

I use it for several of my shorties and find it works fantastically. I've already had a Wolf case and an Uncle Mike's case fail from being overloaded but the UTG case keeps on truckin. It has six configurable velcro straps on the inside to secure the firearm (I find a suppressor usually fits too.) as well as a large compartment in the front with three mag holders that fit Saiga 5 and 8 round mags perfectly and still has room to fit a pistol and several mags.

Best soft case I've ever owned.
"Ah, the muddle-headed mysticism of the Left: Protecting yourself from attack is the same as attacking others. Jesus is Muhammad. Having no interest in race makes you a racist, so you should hate white people. Race, class, and gender are the only differences among people that matter. The Government is above the law, and once they have all the weapons then we shall have democracy. The Confederates are terrorists. Hitler wore pants- these guys wear pants. Ad Infinitum. Ad nauseum."
-My best friend

#3 RamLake

RamLake

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 315 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

http://www.midwayusa...-21-x-10-canvas

Posted Image

pro's 21" heavy duty

cons no dividers or straps

perfect for 8" saiga

#4 Mr.BlahX3

Mr.BlahX3

untitled

• PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

I had an AMD-65 that fit perfectly in a tennis racquet bag.

Saiga 7.62
MKA-1919
ccw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users