Question for Tony and Bob

Tony,

I saw where your responded to my question posted earlier today at this link:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/forum/2-saiga-12/

I was just getting online to send the question directly to you two as I know from experience you have tons of knowledge and expertise.

Did you recognize the likely maker of the piece in question? If not, it does not matter. Which one on the market should I be looking at that will best serve me with an 8" shorty 12 gauge or am I dreaming it will help at all?

Thanks

Eric

eseaton on forum

OK, I found it.

Yeah, it does look like it's bulging; I'd ditch it before it comes apart.

I haven't used everything on the market but I can assure you that the Tromix long flash hider works very well. It's the only muzzle device I ever use on my 8" gun, and exclusively for night varmint shooting out at the ranch.

It's modeled after the OEM Russian one but is longer, and the slots are longer. We were both pretty surprised at how well it worked.

TromixFlashHider.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

Edited by BobAsh

OK, I found it.

Yeah, it does look like it's bulging; I'd ditch it before it comes apart.

I haven't used everything on the market but I can assure you that the Tromix long flash hider works very well. It's the only muzzle device I ever use on my 8" gun, and exclusively for night varmint shooting out at the ranch.

It's modeled after the OEM Russian one but is longer, and the slots are longer. We were both pretty surprised at how well it worked.

TromixFlashHider.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

Thanks for the reply, Bob. I know you all have a great rep for quality. Can you give me a part number, price, and if you are able to tell me, overall length.

I am not surprised that you suggest ditching this one before someone puts an eye out with this one.

eseaton