I came up with my own version of the VW logo to paint on the front of my '73 Bus!

What do you think? Does this help fade out the hippie image?

This is just the 5 min. marker sketch, the final one will be accurate w/ correct bullet shapes and stuff.

post-16191-0-44406400-1340929454_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

Hey Rob, as much as I like the logo, shouldn't they be K98 Mausers instead of AK's.

After all it is a Volkswagen.

I thought about that but the scale of a 98 with say an MP 38 is way off. I could see how an MP44 and MP38 work together. I seem to really like the instant recognition of the AKs shape.

Like Dad said, I would like to get some shirts printed, so I want to get it right the first time. I will mess with it a bit more. Not sure what would be more appealing to folks, the correctness of the German rifles, or the popularity factor of th AK.

Gives new meaning to the term "Bang Bus".

Whats the other meaning?

Google it......I dare you.

*DISCLAIMER* Not responsible for injuries sustained from cast iron cookware, sharp objects, or firearm discharge from pissed off wives who catch you.

• Like 1

Gives new meaning to the term "Bang Bus".

Whats the other meaning?

Google it......I dare you.

*DISCLAIMER* Not responsible for injuries sustained from cast iron cookware, sharp objects, or firearm discharge from pissed off wives who catch you.

I know all to well what it is....I was making a joke lol