Seen these before...Frist page photos have simple cops on them- not special forces. And the pics are a bit dated- there is no more militsiya(says that on their vest). It's all Politsiya now. It's basically a little training run for cops to get keep combat edge since they get deployed in southern troubled regions where "religion of peace" keeps them busy. All other pages are mix and match of army and some special designation troops. Nothing too "secrety" people wise.

I have seen in pics lately that numerous spec-ops units in the southern regions started to find affinity for Eotechs. Aimpoints and such on their guns as well. Interesting on hearing how it works out for them.

• Like 1

yes thats an APS pistol and holster. i think if they were real Spetznaz troops, they would be carrying the newer APB.

apb-3.jpg

more recently, the OMON and SOBR been known to use this pistol as well if im not mistaken.

but then theres this

the OTs-33

pernach3.jpg

id say if anything they'd be using one of the above if they were Spetznaz.

Seen these before...Frist page photos have simple cops on them- not special forces. And the pics are a bit dated- there is no more militsiya(says that on their vest). It's all Politsiya now. It's basically a little training run for cops to get keep combat edge since they get deployed in southern troubled regions where "religion of peace" keeps them busy. All other pages are mix and match of army and some special designation troops. Nothing too "secrety" people wise.

I have seen in pics lately that numerous spec-ops units in the southern regions started to find affinity for Eotechs. Aimpoints and such on their guns as well. Interesting on hearing how it works out for them.

Look at all these EOTechs in a video from 2010, which features of a compilation of several "special operations" conducted in Dagestan. They seem to be really fond of putting them on the Pecheneg MGs:

Cool video. The Russians don't fuck around when taking on the Beardies these days!

• Like 1

Look at all these EOTechs in a video from 2010, which features of a compilation of several "special operations" conducted in Dagestan. They seem to be really fond of putting them on the Pecheneg MGs:

i dont blame them. they take an already badass LMG and turn it into something even better!

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...