Kushnapup 5.45 California legal

Kushnapup 5.45 California

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Playeryum

Playeryum

• 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

New to the forum. Anyone have any thoughts on best way to comply with a 30in OAL when doing a Kushnapup in 5.45? From my numeral crunches you start with 37in (IZ-240), Kushna says it chops that down 13.5in so you're at 23.5in yikes! Any ideas on ways to get to the 30in line?

Edited by Playeryum, 02 July 2012 - 02:27 PM.

#2 -Indy-

-Indy-

Weapons GURU

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 10,115 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

Well.. I would see if I could find one with a 20" barrel. and seeing as how I have never heard of one... Chances are you will be hosed unless you PERMANENTLY ATTACH a muzzle device of some sort to the 16" barrel. Please see my section in the product reviews on how to add an inch or so of length to the stock with the factory buttstock. A combination of those two options should help to get you to the length you need. Posted Image

Hope that helps...

Posted Image
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
~ Thomas Jefferson

It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance; for it requires knowledge to perceive it and therefore he that can perceive it, hath it not.
Jeremy Taylor
English prelate (1613 - 1667)

"The AG has determined that you're a potential terrorist, because only potential terrorists are interested in buying guns."

#3 Playeryum

Playeryum

• 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

Thanks, Im gonna go that route, hopefully be able to do so while still using the 74 style muzzle brake.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kushnapup, 5.45, California

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users