Need fellow S12er's opinions Re: Paint

I'm not a fan of painting polymer or color-filled engraving, but it looks like you did a good job of it. It is your weapon and the important thing is that you like it. You made it yours.

ETA: I would like to thank you for not asking for the "hive's" opinion. That shit is gay....

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I'd change it.. Cerakote has many different color available and I'm sure you can find somehting you like. I coated mine Titanium and black and pictures of it are posted here

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/13312-picture-post-lets-see-your-saiga-12/page__st__1080&do=findComment&comment=779107

You can view the color and look at those colors on weapons. Afer looking through the Cerakote site and looking at their testing results I didn't want anything else on my gun but it.

http://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/finishes/

Looks good man. Fan of the two tone and the lettering. I'd say leave the stock, black. Kinda flows or (insert some artseyfartsey word i don't know), either way, digging it.

Duracoat'ed mine, flat colors. Model paint on the lettering.

post-32110-0-91217700-1341360651_thumb.jpg

Thats what she said.

Damn, you beat me to it!

I would like to thank you for not asking for the "hive's" opinion. That shit is gay....

I have no idea what you're talking about, but you're certainly welcome! Lol

Thanks for all the input, guys!! Looks like majority vote is to leave the stock alone. Works for me! As for the paint, it's actually not that glossy. I'm just working with piss-poor lighting. I'll try to get it outside tomorrow and add a pic.