Chaos is growing as demand increases due to our business philosophy, make a great product, sale it cheap, back up that product. With growth comes difficulties and opportunities to learn how to deal with each individual customer and their needs and although I do understand peoples frustrations from time to time on some of the lead times due to the demand of our products this section is to share ideas and show pics of your Chaos related products, a place to ask product related questions. People will out of frustrations come in here and rant, mostly because they do not feel they're getting through by calling or emailing. First I would like to draw a line in the sand and state we answer every Email we receive at www.support@chaosus.com but unfortunately many of our response emails goes into our customers spam box. To help remind people of this we have put a notice to check spam box if there is no message in their in-box. If you have any concerns regarding your order, email www.supprot@chaosus.com Call 812 550 5197 or Pm me here and give us a chance to respond before coming in here ranting, which will only result in the deletion of your post. I want this section clean and easy for people to find info and ideas on Chaos products and the people that work to apply those ideas. So if you come in here and rant without contacting me first don't be surprise to see your post deleted, help keep our section easy to navigate, thank you for your understanding in this matter.

• Like 2