I have 3 pre ban 15rd glock 19 9mm mags for sale: 60 each shipped. Mags are in near mint condition and ready for the range!

gift paypal or moneyorder, shipped usps proirity with delivery confirmation. They are pre ban for our NY and MA users!!! I ship to you!

I looked at this when you posted on Tuesday and today I did a quick google searh and I think you have no takers because a new 15 round magazine can be purchased anywhere from $19.99 to $23.99 depending on where you are shopping. I'm not exactly sure what the pre ban has to do with the magazines available online now, but they are new 15 round Glock 19 magazines.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you may need to change your price to sell them.

I looked at this when you posted on Tuesday and today I did a quick google searh and I think you have no takers because a new 15 round magazine can be purchased anywhere from $19.99 to $23.99 depending on where you are shopping. I'm not exactly sure what the pre ban has to do with the magazines available online now, but they are new 15 round Glock 19 magazines.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you may need to change your price to sell them.

Nope. Certifiable pre-ban Glock mags are going for AT LEAST twice the price. Not a lot of takers here because it's a Saiga 12 forum. Prebans are special for residents of NY and MA because those mags are the only allowed hi-cap mags that can be purchased.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.