Like it says, I'm looking to sell my MAS-49/56 in 308. I've owned this rifle for over 8 years, it has never failed me. I will admitt it is a Century import and converstion to 308. THAT SAID... I have replaced the gas tube that was cut short and had the chamber reamed again. That cured the inherent Century problems with these rifles. The blued finish is worn and about 70%. The wood does show it's age, with some dings and scratches, but with a wonderful speckling grain. It's the reason I never swapped it out. I never did buy the scopemount or scope for this rifle, so please don't ask if I have it. I never even thought about buying the night sights. What a useless attachment. LOL

What you get;

A MAS-49/56 rifle in 308 with a shinny bore and good rifling

5 - 10 round mags and one leather double mag pouch

A correct VG Condition leather sling

A MAS grenade launching butt recoil pad

Leather pouch cleaning kit with everything issued in it

12 MAS stripper clips that hold 308 rounds nicely(ammo not included)

MAS 49 bayonet and scabbord. Scabbord has the tip bent up so I grade it @ 80-85%

All in a plastic hardside rifle case shipped to your FFL for $800 CONUS

PICS;

IMG_3661.jpgIMG_3658.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3648.jpgIMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3663.jpgIMG_3664.jpgIMG_3652.jpgIMG_3653.jpgIMG_3657.jpgIMG_3662.jpgIMG_3655.jpgIMG_3641.jpgIMG_3640.jpgIMG_3637.jpgIMG_3665.jpg

This is a very nice weapon. It's a loner in my collection as I've sold my other French guns. The funds would have to go to another Inch Patterned FAL to fill the hole in the 308 weapons. LOL If it goes, I get a FAL. If not.... It's got a home here.

This is the only posting for this rifle, only on this board, not cross posted anywhere else.

If your interested, Postal Money Order Only, with a copy of your dealer's FFL

Just again, CONUS only for $800 shipped in a hard case.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.