I could use a little help on the shooting.com.au forum!

Not sure what's up with this. He goes on a lot of boards, I suspect he was asking for back up on something.....don't think he was trying to direct traffic off this board...either way he thought better of it and wished out loud he could delete the post. There must be more to it than this.

Banning seems a little harsh given the content of this thread that I saw this morning, especially since he did delete it. There may have been more going on behind the scenes, but what I saw may have qualified as immature, but it didn't seem like a huge deal.

If nothing else, we should all remember: "S-12 is not your personal army".

I have no idea what happened dor do I want to get involved but I do like P-A and can only hope this is a short term ban and the powers that be will let him back in a month or so.

I have no idea what happened dor do I want to get involved but I do like P-A and can only hope this is a short term ban and the powers that be will let him back in a month or so.

I agree, since I'm learning this stuff he's given me good input on some things.

This thread is not why p-a was banned, nothing to do with it. Right now, it is a perm ban, not a temp one. I'm a buddy of his, only made an acct here to clear this up.

You have to be a real asshole to get banned here. As laid-back as the mods are here, he must have deserved it...

Not taking sides, just an observation.

Not true.. at all

PA, why don't you tell the truth. You've been on the ragged edge for some time now and have been warned in the past. You got banned for trolling Business Member JT Engineering again. You just couldn't leave it alone. No appeal is going to bring your old PA account back. If you continue to post like this I will have your IP banned.

In short, a pissing contest over JT Engineering's AK trigger return/mainspring spring. If claims are correct. P-A believed it was inferior to the factory spring and a waste of money, but apparently he was too vehement and got banned. You had a lot of good info to share man, and I hope you get your account back. scorn.gif

A note to members; if the mods say stop X/Y/Z, don't keep doing it.

So he was banned because he had a diffrent opinion then someone else who has the power to ban ? Did we just enter another country where we all have to think the same about everything and if we don't we cant put in our own two cents for fear of banishment ?

So he was banned because he had a diffrent opinion then someone else who has the power to ban ? Did we just enter another country where we all have to think the same about everything and if we don't we cant put in our own two cents for fear of banishment ?

thats it exactly.

if a business member of this site asks a mod to ban someone, they do it, the reason does not matter.

reg members mean nothing to them... think about it.

• Like 3

NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH on any private forum.....

The 1st amendment only applies to the Gov. NOT something that you agree too terms with before you join.

That's what makes it private. Just like the stores with the NO gun stickers.

OR the RANGES that MAKE you join the NRA then say NO MACHINE GUNS OR .50 BMG's.

Come on do you really think I didn't join accidently ??

HEY JOIN THE NRA pay us a 100.00 bux then the kicker...

LEAVE YOUR MG's AND 50's @ home We are members of the NRA we WANT TO PROTECT YOU!

No slam to you but private forums/clubs are just that and YOU will adhere to their Bi laws or you don't get to be a member.

Same goes on internet forums, private clubs, and your employer.

I prefer private property where NFA items are looked @ with respect NOT shunned by a conglomerate that wants to "help"

Besides I prefer to shoot my way not pay and then be told what I can an can't shoot.

HELL I paid the federal tax and fed trumps state. State trumps local. But private trumps them all.

That's the difference between a member and a citizen.

As an advocate for P-A where are you going with this? Seems a bit convoluted. Just wondering as I am a NRA life member.

Edit: my mistake. Seeing no member pic I thought you were Snafu.

So why so much animosity towards the NRA?

Edited by RedChallenger

I'm not going anywhere with it.

What I'm trying to state is we all have a choice as to where we spend our money.

Voice our opinion. and so forth.

When it is a private entity we LOSE that.

I own a web site you follow my rules.

YOU will follow the owners rules of this site.

or any other entity you wish to participate with......

I just choose not to participate in your group (NRA) was a life member until I found they shit on tax stamp owners,

They still have my 500 bux just not my support/endorsement.

I now send my money to other pro freedom groups.

If I wanted a hat and a cheezy pocket knife I'd buy it myself.......

Tell me you support my 2nd then tell me I can't shoot my cans or MG's?

The NRA has turned their back on people like me. (NFA owners)

SHOW ME ONE INSTANCE WHERE THEY HAVE FOUGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS concerning title II weapons.

As far a Post A well that's his BEEF with this OWNER.

AGAIN stick to the forum rules.

I don't know if he is wrong or right,. I do know he got banned.

And that could be you or me tomorrow.

thats it exactly.

if a business member of this site asks a mod to ban someone, they do it, the reason does not matter.

The Business Member was not involved and did not ask for a ban. PA did by a shit storm, a warning, and then a final swipe at the Business and Business Member. Like I said, he just couldn't leave it alone. After coming very close to being banned over the shit storm, he would have been wise to steer clear of JT Engineering altogether. PA got what he deserved, period. Now he's "SNAFU" with four posts all contesting his ban. Go figure!

thats it exactly.

The Business Member was not involved and did not ask for a ban. PA did by a shit storm, a warning, and then a final swipe at the Business and Business Member. Like I said, he just couldn't leave it alone. After coming very close to being banned over the shit storm, he would have been wise to steer clear of JT Engineering altogether. PA got what he deserved, period. Now he's "SNAFU" with four posts all contesting his ban. Go figure!

Is it a permanent ban or just a temporary one... just wondering so I know where the line is that should not be crossed so I don't get the boot for something I may say down the road

It seems that this is an account ban only. I say this because Wolverine obviously believes SNAFU is PA by checking IPs. So an account ban would be less severe than an IP ban. But, PA would have to start from scratch with regard to "Likes", post count, basically "cred" on the board. If admin was seeking to keep the person off the board the IP would be banned. Is this a correct take on this?

No.

He was banned for continuously shitting in a business member's section.

This was after:

1.) He had made his somewhat dubious point.

2.) Continued to belabor the aforementioned somewhat dubious point.

3.) Was told to stop.

4.) Was not adult enough to do as told.

• Like 1

thats it exactly.

I find this hard to believe. Regular members make contributions to the boards. With the regular members far exceeding the business members, their overall contribution has got to be greater.

I find this hard to believe. Regular members make contributions to the boards. With the regular members far exceeding the business members, their overall contribution has got to be greater.

Dont bet on it, contributors make a one time payment. Business members pay $100 dollars a month. At least I think thats what it used to be, may be more by now.

Simple lesson here is dont offend or harass the forum vendors or you will be outta here.

NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH on any private forum.....

The 1st amendment only applies to the Gov. NOT something that you agree too terms with before you join.

That's what makes it private. Just like the stores with the NO gun stickers.

OR the RANGES that MAKE you join the NRA then say NO MACHINE GUNS OR .50 BMG's.

Come on do you really think I didn't join accidently ??

HEY JOIN THE NRA pay us a 100.00 bux then the kicker...

LEAVE YOUR MG's AND 50's @ home We are members of the NRA we WANT TO PROTECT YOU!

No slam to you but private forums/clubs are just that and YOU will adhere to their Bi laws or you don't get to be a member.

Same goes on internet forums, private clubs, and your employer.

I prefer private property where NFA items are looked @ with respect NOT shunned by a conglomerate that wants to "help"

Besides I prefer to shoot my way not pay and then be told what I can an can't shoot.

HELL I paid the federal tax and fed trumps state. State trumps local. But private trumps them all.

That's the difference between a member and a citizen.

As an advocate for P-A where are you going with this? Seems a bit convoluted. Just wondering as I am a NRA life member.

Edit: my mistake. Seeing no member pic I thought you were Snafu.

So why so much animosity towards the NRA?

Red that was a shot at me and the Gun club I am a member of not the NRA, I took Armalite there as a guest a few times and he told me he wanted to join and for some reason he is now taking a shot at me not sure why.