FREE SAIGA 12 CONVERSION HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winners     OK, Happy Fourth Boys, if you haven't been able to afford it now its time for you. Its a completely free conversion, Or Redo your Home or Botched Conversion.   The conversion inclu

Next one is Going to be a Complete Gun Give away.   Make sure you like us on FaceBook to get the Advance Notice.

Here is the teaser! I haz a Tracking Number! Full review and pics to come in the near future.     It is beautiful and I'm in   I cannot fully express my gratitude and elation to Cliff for h

Posted Images

I want a free conversion!!

My Saiga-12 is "poor-man" modified right now...lol I would love to get a TAC47 conversion! I drive by your new storefront almost everyday on my way to work. I'm just going to have to stop in one day and check it out! (I need to have a little cash in my pocket when I do...lol)

This 4th of July, I'm spending time with my family out in Atascocita for some good ol' American grillin'!! After that, the wifey and I may go spend some time with our extended family (our great friends and their families)! Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th!!

I WANT A FREE CONVERSION !!!!!!!!!

I am taking my kids to the park to swim and then watch the big show they put on there at nite. We had our little home show last nite.

I want this conversion bad, I bought the auto plug (love it), and eventually will do the conversion.

HAPPY 4th to ALL !!!

I would like a Free Conversion!!!

I may even buy another Saiga to do so

And considering how long I had to wait for the first Saiga 12 I think you should give me another for free ;-)

In all fairness it was my gunshop in S.Philly that caused all the delay

For the 4th I am getting on the roof of my rowhouse in Philly w/ my camera

I will see just about all firework shows in Philly: Penns Landing, BenFranklin Bridge, Walt Whitmas Bridge, Camden, the Stadiums and every random firework shot off in S.Philly

I have an already converted shotgun, but could seriously use an upgrade to it and a good tune. Especially since it hasn't been firing right or cycling properly since I bought it. I even have a TAC47 auto plug. It doesn't seem to cycle right with the factory plug either. I already unshrouded the gas holes in the gas block and even made the holes slightly larger and still get FTE. I even get FTE 20% of the time with 00 buck on a factory plug. I get FTE 80% of the time when using 00 buck with the TAC47 auto plug. I've been very unhappy with my saiga 12 and could really use the upgrade and tune. Maybe the bolt carrier needs to be modified?

Anyway, this fourth of July my wife, kids and I are visiting my wifes parents. This is the last time we will see them for a few years and we have always lived very close to them. I just graduated with my bachelors degree and now we are moving from Florida to Texas, so I can go to graduate school there and work for a masters degree. This will be a big change, because we will be far from all of our family in Florida for the first time.

I really hope I get the prize, so I can finally be happy with my saiga. Here are a few pictures of my Saiga. It looks really cool and I've dumped too much money into it, but doesn't function the way I had dreamed it would. Please help! Upgrade and Tune. I need it!

2012-06-08212906-1.jpg

2012-06-08213105-1.jpg

2012-06-08213035-1.jpg

2012-06-08213009-1.jpg

2012-06-08213231.jpg

I want a free conversion!

Today I'm doing the funnest thing in the world! Shooting my SAIGA 12, AMD-65 AK47 Variant, and Glock Model 22! It's really hot up here in the mountains of Georgia but nothing will keep me from enjoying the day with my favorite guns!

nothing of mine left to convert. just saying you guys rock and as soon as i get some mad $$$ im in for a magwell.

as for the 4th, i am cleaning up a 70' pine that we dropped after a lightning strike.

tree.jpg

Edited by smartbomb

I'm in!!!!!! I really like your products I have bought from you guys a coulple times. I get a lot of compliments on my saiga and I always tell them about your website. I would love to get my saiga upgrade by you guys. Being in the military, the majority of my friends are into guns and I always tell them about your company. I haven't had many chances to really upgrade my saiga because of deployments so this would opportunity would be amazing to me!

I am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am spending the day with my family. We are also remembering the men and women who made this all possible, by enjoying the freedoms that we have in this country and never forgetting that it came at a high price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzBp8GyNilI&feature=related

Edited by SCHULTZE

I would love a free conversion for the Saiga 12.

For the Fourth of July, I grilled burgers for my family, playing World of Tanks, and will be watching the fireworks of my home city.

Kim

As a side note, I would also like to thank my father and all the serving and past serving men and women that gave us this freedom.