FREE SAIGA 12 CONVERSION HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winners     OK, Happy Fourth Boys, if you haven't been able to afford it now its time for you. Its a completely free conversion, Or Redo your Home or Botched Conversion.   The conversion inclu

Next one is Going to be a Complete Gun Give away.   Make sure you like us on FaceBook to get the Advance Notice.

Here is the teaser! I haz a Tracking Number! Full review and pics to come in the near future.     It is beautiful and I'm in   I cannot fully express my gratitude and elation to Cliff for h

Posted Images

Count me in. Always in for a TAC47 giveaway.

Started the day off at the range. It was not with the Saiga but it was with my Beretta 92, trying out my trigger job...smooth...

Sucks I had to work tonight, but surprised we closed early.

TO FRICKING COOL, THANKS MAN.

Mine is converted, hanging out at the pool.

Even if yours is converted, You can always upgrade to a Tac 47 Conversion with your existing Shotgun.

If thats the case I'm in. I'm spending time with the family eating and lighting off fireworks

I want a free conversion.

What I did was head out to lake to spend time with the inlaws. Grilled brats and burgers. Introduced my 2.3/4yr old to sparklers and tomorrow will introduce him the the ground tanks, snakes and snaps.

I want a free conversion! Very cool of you to do!

I went and did the family thing today. Visited my wife's grandmother, then went and visited my mother. After that the kids were done.

Just did the Skype thing with my son and daughter in law. Had a great video chat. Checked the forum and saw the invite. I would most certainly like a free conversion. Thanks for making this possible. Happy 4th to all. Castalia

I'm in. Son and Daughter-in-law came over for hamburgers & sweet potato french fries. Went swimming then son nad I rebuilt his laptop and installed some 2012 Office goodies on my computer. Wednesday night song service at church followed by an Ice Cream Supper! All in all a fantastic day!

"I want a Free Conversion, I am IN" Happy Birthday America! I am a U.S. Army Veteran with a love for Saigas, but I never had the time or money to convert one. Hopefully my dreams can come true and would be honored to win a conversion done right! For 4th of July 2012, We went to our local town parade, and had a BBQ. Then celebrate with fireworks with our local community. It is a blast. Many fireworks everywhere! I am proud to be American and appreciated what our forefathers did on this day 236 years ago! Good luck everybody and God Bless you and the USA!grimace.gif027.gif030.gif035.gif

Edited by Opfor73