FREE SAIGA 12 CONVERSION HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winners     OK, Happy Fourth Boys, if you haven't been able to afford it now its time for you. Its a completely free conversion, Or Redo your Home or Botched Conversion.   The conversion inclu

Next one is Going to be a Complete Gun Give away.   Make sure you like us on FaceBook to get the Advance Notice.

Here is the teaser! I haz a Tracking Number! Full review and pics to come in the near future.     It is beautiful and I'm in   I cannot fully express my gratitude and elation to Cliff for h

Posted Images

I'm in!

I've been working on a nursery for my firstborn coming in a few weeks. Not the best celebration, but I don't mind! We are having a boy! He NEEDS a TAC47 Saiga 12 conversion for his first gun!!!

I'm in on this, I'd love a Free Conversion!

Actually, my S12 is already converted, but it could definitely use the holes filled and refinishing.

We had a day of T-Storms, so our planned outdoor activities were curtailed.

Our family spent a rowdy day indoors, watching great old patriotic movies & playing games.

We also BBQ'd, classic Americana, hamburgers & hotdogs with all the trimmings, beans, slaw, tater salad and Apple pie.

Once it got Dark, we celebrated with fireworks, our own and the Country Club's display.

Great Contest!

Edited by ChileRelleno

I want a free conversion.

I spent the day with the family. We went to the parade in town and celebrated with our community. We got some fireworks and had a BBQ. Later, we watched the fireworks over Chattanooga from the bluff with the kids.

I want a Free Conversion. Spending time to go to Vetrans hospital and give out shaving toiletries, Stationary and free stamps. Spending time to visit and thank some really great soldiers for their service. God Bless Our Troops.

I want a Free Conversion!

I worked in a prison all day on the 4th then went and had dinner at my Mother's. Everything got rained out after that.bad_egg.gif

I want a free conversion, and all I did on the 4th of July was inventory my ammo because the power in my area had been out until July 3rd, so they cancelled the fireworks that are normally up the street from me. I had to cancel my party, and tell all my friends that they should catch fireworks somewhere else this year.

Free conversion or parts to include on current one yea buddy!!!!! Only done by the best of the best!!!! Saiga whisperer!!!! Watched fireworks at Augusta pines ate sushi and saw a movie

Edited by E.T.