FREE SAIGA 12 CONVERSION HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winners     OK, Happy Fourth Boys, if you haven't been able to afford it now its time for you. Its a completely free conversion, Or Redo your Home or Botched Conversion.   The conversion inclu

Next one is Going to be a Complete Gun Give away.   Make sure you like us on FaceBook to get the Advance Notice.

Here is the teaser! I haz a Tracking Number! Full review and pics to come in the near future.     It is beautiful and I'm in   I cannot fully express my gratitude and elation to Cliff for h

Posted Images

I would apperciate a free conversion, since I have my second S-12 all apart ready for parts to show up on door step. Doing my second conversion, but a FREE TAC 47 Conversion would be wonderful.

I Spent the 4 th July at home, wishing my son had made it home from hospital, he was hit by a car on his motorcycle 2 June, and left leg above the knee aputated 6 Jun. David is looking to the future and this will not stop him, would like to make this a welcome home and say how proud I am of him.

Man, Id really like to get in on this but the majority of the work has already been done to mine and there are probably alot of others that could benefit from this more than I. I just want the completed front end and my stock cut in fixed as its hideous. I have most of the parts. Just lack the RSB and Handguard setup.

owell, good luck to everyone.

I want in! I took my 1970 Firebird to a carshow and won Best of Show!

Didn't happen if there's no pics. big_smile.gif

I would apperciate a free conversion, since I have my second S-12 all apart ready for parts to show up on door step. Doing my second conversion, but a FREE TAC 47 Conversion would be wonderful.

I Spent the 4 th July at home, wishing my son had made it home from hospital, he was hit by a car on his motorcycle 2 June, and left leg above the knee aputated 6 Jun. David is looking to the future and this will not stop him, would like to make this a welcome home and say how proud I am of him.

Our Prayers go out for you and yours.

I would like to have a free conversion if I had another one to convert but please include me in the parts giveaway.

I spent the 4th working with premature babies, attending c-sections, intubating premies about 1.2 pounds, and managing their airways. You might think after 33 years on the job I might get a holiday or two off015.gif

I did think about how we won our independence and fought and died for our liberty and have now allowed both to be stolen while we slumber.

In the words from the group Rage against the Machine, "Rally round your family, with a pocket full of shells"

I want a free conversion. On the fourth I got together with family, ate, and popped fireworks for the kids. I have a new saiga 12 in need of some love. ;)

Edit: I just realized that this was my first post here, but I have been a member for around a year, just haven't had a S-12 until yesterday. Reading on this site is what made me finally save up to take the plunge!

Edited by angrycookieman

I want in! I took my 1970 Firebird to a carshow and won Best of Show!

Didn't happen if there's no pics. big_smile.gif

Our Prayers go out for you and yours.

OK you win, I give up my spot for this guy.

I want a free conversion, count me in, If I win I'll need to buy a saiga from Tac47.. I could also use a autoplug.. :) I spent the 4th with family in our great state of Texas! We had a blast with shooting fireworks as last year it was banned to the lack of rain and fire conditions. This year we had more rain thank god! God Bless Texas.....

beer.gif

Thats very sad , prayers sent...............christoph