FREE SAIGA 12 CONVERSION HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

I'll take that... If I'm going to give something away, the site's Contributors and I are going to have fun doing it. wink.png

Looking forward to another contest! Congrats on the win! Glad it didn't go to a 2 post wonder!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winners     OK, Happy Fourth Boys, if you haven't been able to afford it now its time for you. Its a completely free conversion, Or Redo your Home or Botched Conversion.   The conversion inclu

Next one is Going to be a Complete Gun Give away.   Make sure you like us on FaceBook to get the Advance Notice.

Here is the teaser! I haz a Tracking Number! Full review and pics to come in the near future.     It is beautiful and I'm in   I cannot fully express my gratitude and elation to Cliff for h

Posted Images

I like this... Snooze and you loose.

BlackBird97 is #37

Montec is #135.

Montec, you lucky bastard, that is two prizes... Coupon and Autoplug.

I don't see anything in the rules against this, I say let it ride!

Edited by ChileRelleno

Winners

OK, Happy Fourth Boys, if you haven't been able to afford it now its time for you. Its a completely free conversion, Or Redo your Home or Botched Conversion.

The conversion includes.

Receiver being machined at proper degree of angle and back plate Professionally Tig welded, smoothed and blended, you will not be able to see where the receiver ends and the plate begins.

TAC Modified G2 FCG machined, and custom fit and polished all contact surfaces for a crisp smooth pull.

install trigger guard.

Function service and gas service, Gas block aligned as required. “TACTRITION SERVICE”.

Machine your Bolt and Carrier

Holes TIG welded and blended. “ You will never know they were there”

Sandblasted with aluminum oxide .

Professionally Parkerized and Teflon Coated

Customer Needs to purchase or provide Saiga 12.

We will provide all parts needed, at an extreme discount.

All you have to enter is to Post I want a Free Conversion, or im in ect, in this thread, and What your doing for the Fourth of July.

Contest will last aprox 48 hours you have today and tomorrow, at 12:01 AM on the morning of the 6th if there has been no posting more than 8 hours it will end, but if there is a post within 8 Hours contest will reset ending every time the last post is refreshed for another 8 Hours, to be fair and give everyone a chance. Contest will end on the 6th or 8 Hours after the last post which ever one is later. A video drawing will be posted following to show the winner, you must claim your conversion with in 48 Hours or the drawing will be held again. Thanks again for this Forum and all you guys do to help this Community. Happy Fourth of July. I am Proud to be an American.

PS: there will probably be some free parts given away as well. Just post and you will find out. Give your Buddy's a Chance and Share it on Facebook.

Did anyone win this contest?

Considering that on this page, the post just above yours sends congratulatory salutations to the winners, and thanks to Tac47 for hosting it... I'd say, "Yes".

I'd also say, "Hell Yeah!" Since I was the Grand Prize winner.

Kudos to Tac47 for holding such an event! That's one of the MANY reasons I'm proud to be a member of this forum. Everyone is always willing to lend a hand, be it free advice for noobs to help them out with a question, and Business members with hearts big enough to do things like this. Congrats to the winners and once again, Good Going Tac47!!

• 1 month later...

LMAO haha.gif I was just packing for a Range Day tomorrow...

Not thinking, I grabbed my MD20s and then it dawned on me... My Bolshevik Bitch is still out getting her makeover.

I know she's gonna be a sexy thing when she gets her ass back home.

red_heart.gifred_heart.gifred_heart.gifred_heart.gifred_heart.gifred_heart.gifred_heart.gif

• 1 month later...

Time: 4 months and counting, on the 24th of Oct, Cliff said she was in line for refinishing... Soon she'll be back in my hands! 027.gif

The anticipation has really been intensifying, like a virgin knowing he is getting his first piece of ass tonight at Prom. f0ckers.gif

• Like 3