FREE SAIGA 12 CONVERSION HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winners     OK, Happy Fourth Boys, if you haven't been able to afford it now its time for you. Its a completely free conversion, Or Redo your Home or Botched Conversion.   The conversion inclu

Next one is Going to be a Complete Gun Give away.   Make sure you like us on FaceBook to get the Advance Notice.

Here is the teaser! I haz a Tracking Number! Full review and pics to come in the near future.     It is beautiful and I'm in   I cannot fully express my gratitude and elation to Cliff for h

Posted Images

I want a Free conversion,

We are celebrating by invoking a recreation of the battle for freedom in this country and hope that this battle does not have to be repeated!!!

STAND STRONG AMERICANS, DONT BE FOOLED.

FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE

Ribeye steaks, Cool refreshments, fantastic company, AND a real display of arms in America shoot, this includes among others....

My first Saiga 12 with tac47 accessories and second unconverted S-12 with everyone wanting to have one converted just like the first!!

Edited by nitukamots

Please include me in the free conversion, you tac-47 guys are the BEST, great service and care for your customers!

July 4th includes being on-call for work, smokin' ribs and pork butt, and lighting fireworks with the family... only bad part is it's the middle of the week so don't get to sleep in tomorrow.

I'm in! I kind of prefer the AK side folding stock kit or the K-Var fixed stock, keeping a standard AK rear trunion. I'm just not a fan of losing access to the wealth of AK accessories out there. Does your trigger group work with the Saiga bolt hold open? Yes, I know it's a female dog to reinstall, but I figured out how to do it.

Activities: Hanging out with family, griling steaks and hot dogs, and watching fireworks.

I want a free conversion!

We went to the range to day and shot the Ruger LCP, SW MP 9mm, HK 45 ACP, SW 629 44 Mag, Ruger Super Blackhawk 10" Barrel, Draco 7.62x39, and the Saiga 12.

A great thing to do on Independence Day - Go Out and SHOOT!!!

Edited by Revorg99

I don't need a conversion, but merely wanted to say that you guys are certainly First Class. I'm confident that this will be a dream come true for someone who otherwise may not be in the position to shell out the coin for something like this. I'm excited to see who wins and hope that it is someone with one of those hideous T6 collapsible stocks. Please post "before" pics.

I want a Free Conversion, and I'm in.

I want a free conversion because it gives me the push to buy a Saiga 12 for home defense. I'm shopping, grilling and going to watch the firework show on top of Stone Mountain in Ga.

Does anyone know the diameter of a 12 guage buckshot pattern from a 18" barrel at 15 or 20 feet? Is it 8", 12", or 2 feet. I'm asking about home defense and if I have to be right on the perp or will I still pop the perp if my aim is not perfect. Thx D.L.