FREE SAIGA 12 CONVERSION HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

I am in would love a professional conversion.

For the Independence Day my daughter and I are going to the NW Louisiana War Veterans Home to hang out with the men and woman who have defended our country in the previous generations. After that we will be attending a concert on the base with members of my unit and finally home for some BBQ and fireworks. Our holiday will finish up by taking my daughter out to the firing range on Thursday so she can try out her new 10/22.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winners     OK, Happy Fourth Boys, if you haven't been able to afford it now its time for you. Its a completely free conversion, Or Redo your Home or Botched Conversion.   The conversion inclu

Next one is Going to be a Complete Gun Give away.   Make sure you like us on FaceBook to get the Advance Notice.

Here is the teaser! I haz a Tracking Number! Full review and pics to come in the near future.     It is beautiful and I'm in   I cannot fully express my gratitude and elation to Cliff for h

Posted Images

Cleaning my guns in the morning after a nice Cracker Barrel breakfast with the wife. Now just watching the History Channel presentation of the Revolution the rest of the day! Most of my friends are out of town but we got to watch some local fireworks last night with the grandkids in the park.

I appreciate the opportunity to be in but will concede to my fellow forum members as I have already done the work myself.

Thank You TAC47 and have a great 4th of July!

nyclu3

I want a free conversion - great promotion for July 4 - we are here in Frisco, Texas hanging by the pool. I have to be honest - if i dont win I have a Saiga that i am going to have you guys covert for me. Plan to drive from Frisco to drop it off!!

God Bless America

I would love a free conversion for my handicap friend Scotts 12. My saiga is converted alredy. Im going to dimond lake to spend time with him. watch a awesome fireworks show and visit with old friends.

post-9518-0-58455800-1341435788_thumb.jpg

Edited by deadeye
  • Like 1

I want a Free Conversion.

I just bought a saiga 12 for my girlfriend (soon to be much more!) for home defense and to compete with me in 3-gun. I also have an unconverted saiga 12, which I hope to be able to afford to convert some day, but would get this done to my girlfriend's saiga if I were to win it (maybe throw in a pink paint job for her???).

I'm spending this 4th of July with my girlfriend and my parents in Galveston, TX to watch the fireworks, relax on the beach and fish.

Heck yes I would like a free conversion. It would allow me to re-do my stock, and probably more importantly the gun will run more smoothly with all those extras.

Since I'm going through a divorce right now.... I'm not doing much of anything today (July 4th) except watching movies online and browsing for gun parts.

Let this be a lesson to you guys, romance your wife. And maybe get her a Saiga-410 for her birthday or something, ha ha. Only kidding. Apparently they want to "feel" special/connected/wanted/included, so make sure it happens.

Thanks for the offer Tac-47, and thanks for the auto-plug I bought from you a while back, it makes the gas pressure variable effortless.

I want a Free Conversion i am going downtown to celebrate our independence day and all my fellow soldiers and fallen friends that have sacrificed the only thing that truly matters to defend our freedom. Some day maybe i will have the same honor. God Bless America and happy independence day!

TAC47 has great products and service! What a great contest from these guys!

I'd really like to see someone get the conversion that just hasn't had the time/money. Mine is good to go but... I'M IN FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF WINNING FREE PARTS!!!

Today, to celebrate the 4th of July,I went to the range with two of my closest friend and my god son. We rand through close to 2000 rounds of mixed ammo. We got to increase the experience for some first time shooters, which always makes us feel good! This evening will be a cookout with family and fireworks! Happy 4th of July to you all!

Even if yours is converted, You can always upgrade to a Tac 47 Conversion with your existing Shotgun.

Oh yeah.... I'm in!

"I want a Free Conversion"

Too hot/dry for fireworks, but still have VERY WARM patriotic feelings today. Just trying to stay cool and not get too mad at the daughter for running the oven in the house, leaving TV and lights all going, all on a 100+ degree day. what.gif

Thanks for your support of the S-12 forums! beer.gif

Edited by Spartacus

I want a Free Conversion!!!! I have a 030 NIB w/AK100 folding stock kit just dieing to be converted into a TAC47 Masterpiece!!

Can't believe I made it home in time for the 4th!!! I'm spending time with my kids grilling, shooting fireworks happy to be with the family....

Me and my family would like to say thanks to all the TROOPS that have made this day possible past and present!!

HAPPY 4th!!!!

I'd love a free conversion!

This 4th of July I'll be remembering those who died that made this wonderful holiday possible. Since my family is currently across the country, I'll be watching Act of Valor and maybe I'll have a few beers. What a wonderful country we live in!

I want a free conversion too. Right now I'm sitting in the store office watching security cameras. Hopely no drunkers or tweakers trying to steal, because we don't give out 5 fingure discount anymore. Thank you.

Edited by nick0975

I NEED A CONVERSION!!!! I was a few bills shy of havinc TAC do it last Summer, and all of a sudden I got hit with all kinds of financial problems. I'm still trying to stabilize my finances to this day. If I win anything, even a few screws, it will make my year! This morning I went to the parade with my neighbor and her kids, Where I live, all firework displays have been cancelled due to extremely dry conditions, so tonight I'll just be BBQing with friends and family, and truly appreciating the land I live in. Thank you everyone, and happy independence day to you all! Thank you TAC-47, and good luck with your new employees, and all of your business endeavors!