FREE SAIGA 12 CONVERSION HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winners     OK, Happy Fourth Boys, if you haven't been able to afford it now its time for you. Its a completely free conversion, Or Redo your Home or Botched Conversion.   The conversion inclu

Next one is Going to be a Complete Gun Give away.   Make sure you like us on FaceBook to get the Advance Notice.

Here is the teaser! I haz a Tracking Number! Full review and pics to come in the near future.     It is beautiful and I'm in   I cannot fully express my gratitude and elation to Cliff for h

Posted Images

Drum Roll Im just waiting for You tube to give me the video. I haven't even gotten a chance to see who has won.

Here are the Winners.

I keep refreshing but.........

Cliff must be having IT problems or he found a better use for his camera at this hour. checkered_flag.gif

Could not get the Nikon to take a Video with out lines. Had to bust out and charge the Phone.

• Like 1

Yay me! Congrats to the others!

And most of all my thanks to Tac47 for the chance to win cool stuff.

I hereby formally claim my Prize within the 48hr time period. big_smile.gif

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Cliff,

it sounds great! Thank you again, for making it possible.

1) Do I need to ship from a FFL?

2) Will it ship OK in it's original box? Please, any packing tips?

3) Do I need to remove my furniture before shipping?

4) Sounds like everything but the rear receiver plate would be great.

Receiver being machined at proper degree of angle and back plate Professionally Tig welded, smoothed and blended, you will not be able to see where the receiver ends and the plate begins.

No thank you.

I would like to keep my stock as is, I utilize the tang with a VLTOR AK adapter, so no need to do the receiver plate.

TAC Modified G2 FCG machined, and custom fit and polished all contact surfaces for a crisp smooth pull.

Heck yeah!

Install trigger guard.

I'll keep my Tromix DIY trigger guard.

Function service and gas service, Gas block aligned as required. “TACTRITION SERVICE”.

Sounds good.

Machine your Bolt and Carrier.

Do it to it.

Holes TIG welded and blended. “ You will never know they were there”.

Gives me goosebumps, please & thank you!

Sandblasted with aluminum oxide .

Blast away.

Professionally Parkerized and Teflon Coated

I'd like to repaint in my two-tone gray/black when I get it back.

Does the Park/Teflon take paint well?

Cliff,it sounds great! Thank you again, for making it possible.1) Do I need to ship from a FFL? No just send your return info2) Will it ship OK in it's original box? Please, any packing tips? just send it how it fits3) Do I need to remove my furniture before shipping? Nope, 4) Sounds like everything but the rear receiver plate would be great. I will take care of you on this.Receiver being machined at proper degree of angle and back plate Professionally Tig welded, smoothed and blended, you will not be able to see where the receiver ends and the plate begins. No thank you.I would like to keep my stock as is, I utilize the tang with a VLTOR AK adapter, so no need to do the receiver plate.Its more of a trunnion Modification, You would be able to use your AR style stock, it will also be able to fold and collapse, and wont have the incorrect angle. I will provide you the Folding Mech and Buffer tube at no cost to you. so you can use your Six Pos stock.TAC Modified G2 FCG machined, and custom fit and polished all contact surfaces for a crisp smooth pull. Heck yeah! Install trigger guard.No more DIY trigger Guard, if you like the style we can keep it that way however There wont be a screw left in your weapon.Function service and gas service, Gas block aligned as required. “TACTRITION SERVICE”. Sounds good.Machine your Bolt and Carrier.Do it to it.Holes TIG welded and blended. “ You will never know they were there”.Gives me goosebumps, please & thank you!Sandblasted with aluminum oxide .Blast away.Professionally Parkerized and Teflon CoatedI'd like to repaint in my two-tone gray/black when I get it back. You can repaint it what ever color you would like when you get it back... but some how I dont think you will.Does the Park/Teflon take paint well?

Cliff,

I'm putting myself in your hands.

Errrrrr.... That could be taken out of context. unsure.png

Cliff,

I'm sending you my S12, work your magic.

Thats better.

There you go thats the Spirit... super_man.gif

When shipping any AK-pattern weapon with a normal charging handle, it's a good idea to wrap the charging handle with bubble wrap or something to prevent it from poking through the box - or remove the bolt and carrier and wrap them separately inside the box.

• Like 2

In the near future, I can very possibly see another of my 'Guess How Much Ammo Is In The Jar' contests bad_smile.gif

Always pay it back... One good turn deserves another, so keep that Karma strong!

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

In the near future, I can very possibly see another of my 'Guess How Much Ammo Is In The Jar' contests bad_smile.gif

Always pay it back... One good turn deserves another, so keep that Karma strong!

If there was a contest for most contests, the only contest would be between you and Tac-47!haha.gif

• Like 1