Used G33 for $365, Aye or Nay?

At the shop today, found a used-but-like-new G33 for $365. Stripped it down, everything checks out fine. Price is as mentioned. Should I jump this? When I bought my G22 I noticed the used guys were around 400-450, but that was a year ago. Is this still a decent price, or nothing special these days?

Edited by W8lifter

not a bad price. pick it up if you want to. i have enough spare parts to rebuild both my glocks if need be, and get them back to factory conditions. just depends of if you want it. round count dont mean shit really. i look for overall abuse marks. finish wear, frame wear.... shit like that.

Remove the slide, then the barrel and look for wear.

Sounds like a real good price, if you want to buy more ammo.

I but firearms by caliber and share ammo.

Well I used to, 3 12ga, 2 40 S&W, 2 308, OLs 38

Now getting a 44-40 rifle and a 44 pistol.

Never been a fan of the .357 Sig- It's expensive, not easily commercially available, and penetrates a bit too effectively IMO.

2c.gif

This is the part I would worry about.

The 357 sig is an awesome round it is what I use for woods carry when I go hiking, it is no harder too shoot than 40 s&w and it penetrates which is perfect for a woods round not the best but I dont feel undergunned. The round was designed specifically for smashing barriers and severely scrambling the target behind the car door or heavy cover, thats why highway patrol usually carries this round. it is a tad more expensive to practice with but quality sd ammo is no different than any other round.

• 2 weeks later...