Russian 5 round mags

Is there any place that sells the Russian 5 round mags, or anybody that makes a good reliable 5 rd mag?

keepshootingdotcom has good reliable five round mags for around $12.

I personally like them better than the factory Russian mag. And at $12 a pop....

Is there any place that sells the Russian 5 round mags, or anybody that makes a good reliable 5 rd mag?

keepshootingdotcom has good reliable five round mags for around $12.

I personally like them better than the factory Russian mag. And at $12 a pop....

What's to like better becides the price? Don't the Russian mags have metal reinforced tabs?

BigJ can you do that for me, find a girl friend my OL will like?

OP keep shooting has some

Uh, need a little clarification here. A girlfriend your wife will like as in for a friend? As in something more than a friend? As in one you can like more than a friend and she will still like? As in one you both can like more than a friend? I tell you, this modern world can be so confusing.

Lol classic

How much are they worth anyway?

Oh wait I'll just google that too...

Not a matter of how much they're worth. It's a matter of how much are you willing to pay.

• Like 1

My understanding is that they both do.

Sorry man, but thats a big NEGATIVE for the reinforced tab on the Taiwanese mags!

I proved this conclusively in my x-ray thread, see first pic here: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/37889-x-rays-of-saiga-12-magazines/

That being said, I think the Taiwanese mags are great and don't see the lack of reinforcement as much of a problem on a five round mag.

BigJ can you do that for me, find a girl friend my OL will like?

OP keep shooting has some

Uh, need a little clarification here. A girlfriend your wife will like as in for a friend? As in something more than a friend? As in one you can like more than a friend and she will still like? As in one you both can like more than a friend? I tell you, this modern world can be so confusing.

Now that the OP has found his mags, we can move on

A girl friend that my OL wont shoot me or her over, like finding the pot of gold would be easer, yea right like eather one is gona happen.