you still never answered my question or you are ignoring me about your friend's sister tongue.png

...watch her be your wife and now this shit is ackward...

LMFAO.....no she isn't my wife but she does gave a boyfriend. That guy Richie in the "shooting bullets out of guns" video.

right on I just had to be typical internet cave dweller for a min heh

Its all good man lol.......Ive gotten a lot of questions/comments about her. She is a VERY good trap shooter! She knows what shes doing and that makes it even better to watch...at least for me. Its nice to see attractive women shooting but its even better when they know what they are doing and know what theyre talking about...wich is rare lol

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you check for the RFID

You bought a Rhino and are complaining about the looks of a Hi Point....

Well took the Rhino 40DS to the range yesterday and everything went very smoothly. Went through a box of 38's then a box of 357mag with no issues. This thing shoots so well and even the girliest of gi

Posted Images

I collect slightly unusual firearms. The Rhino 40 fills the bill. I was so lucky to have my local gun dealer on the Columbia River, find one and one only, at his distributer. I picked up up today and got it home for a close inspection.

Gee, the cylinder section is dirty. A blast residue is around each and every cylinder hole. This gun has be used!

So I pulled the hammer spur back for single action and guess what, it won't go. The gun is broken and used. DA has a very hard pull.

I have a long relationship with the dealer, so we will talk tomorrow. Looks like the distributor had a return and it got placed in the available line.

This hammer fault has be reported before.

No more Rhino for me. Hard feelings all around. The Rhino line should be kept in the zoo and behind the bars for viewing, not owning.

Cheers, Roy

• 8 years later...

I have had the same issues with my 40DS as Fitty did, (Hammer locking up, and not being able to disengage the cylinder). Brand new out of the box. I sent it back to Chiappa. Chiappa fixed the issue, and sent it back to me. Now, after firing about six rounds, The trigger was locking up. What I would do, is, drop the cylinder then put it back in , and rotate until it locked in, then shoot a couple more .357mag rounds. These issues make the gun worthless due to the fact that I can no longer trust it to work. Such Bullshit....

• Like 1