Anyone here do conversions? I have all the parts. the rifle has been dissassembled too. I don't have the time, the nads, nor the time to do this. But I'd like to go shooting and maybe hog hunting. I have the bullet guide, tapco stock, grip, g2 trigger group, but no pistol grip nut. I dont want anything fancy, but Id like all abrasions to be hidden using some sort of basic finish, and the gun to be all prettied up, nothing sloppy. But I aint paying 400 bucks for a conversion. The price of the rifle? No way.

Thanks for your help folks.

You have all the parts and the rifle has disassembled for you already? Just watch a couple of Videos and do it yourself. Have you tried and gave up already and that's why the rifle is in pieces? I say don't give up and do some more research. I could do it for you and would love to do it, for free even, but I'm not going too, you need to learn to do it yourself, it only takes a couple of hours, if that long, and you will be proud of yourself and will love your rifle even more.

Im in school full time, and I work. I don't have the right tools. I spend almost all my money on food and textbooks. I have a bit saved up for conversion. I'm not lazy. I tend a garden, I work, Im saving up to take my GRE for grad school.

Someday I'll learn, but I'd really just like a professional to do it. I don't see what's the big deal. Im trying to turn the wheels of commerce. I'm helping someone, they'll help me.

Stick with the professional vendors, it's on the right side of the law. Why would you ask members here to take possession of your weapon, make modifications and take money for it without a license? If cost is the issue, do the conversion yourself.

On another note, how is Mayor Bloomburg? We know what a fan of gun ownership he is. It must be tough living in NY.