I know this isn't a Saiga, but it's the 922r forum so hopefully someone can help.

I have a milled AK, and from what I read, I only need to change 5 parts and then it's legal?

And as long as I change these 5 parts, I can do whatever I want replacing other parts like stock/pistol grip and mags, even if their foreign parts?

Depends what parts are already installed on the rifle, what it's configuration is, etc. Was it imported before the ban or during it? Was it manufactured or imported after the ban? It may already have some US parts. Tell us a bit about the rifle.

It's a thumb hole version so it's post ban. It's hard to find a US made fixed stock, so if I can just replace the trigger, hammer etc, and muzzle brake and gas piston, it would be great, cause I found a fixed stock, pistol grip and handguard, but their foreign made.

I'm sure it was made before the ban tho. It seemed to be made for a folding stock, but the area has been fixed and some mean grinding marks left.

Bayo lug has been ground off, not made without one.

I hope this helps.