Do you have any illegaly configured weapons?

Well, I have an old Universal M-1 carbine down in the gun vault and I live in NJ (I bought it when they were still allowed here), so I guess that would make it "illegally configured." :unsure:

Frankie Lautenberg is free to come and get it whenever he wants. Of course he might have a heart attack/stroke (that would rule! :D) when he sees some of the other stuff that's down there that's perfectly legal to posess here (for how long though?). Wonder if locking the safe door so the paramedics can't render him lifesaving aid (have to secure those "evil" firearms for the innocent children's sake) would get me in deep kimchi though? Hey, (your Honor) I was just trying to be a "law-abiding" NJ citizen. :angel:

hey i dont have anything illegal but i think most of the people on the forums that do arent going to be posting that especially to someone whos user name is atf man.

hey gaddis, you said you live in nj. we are aloud to have pre ban 30 rd rifle mags if they are plugged to 10 rds right? is there any other stupid nj gun laws i should look out for? thanks. i know this has nothing to do with this topic sorry

Edited by crow slayer

:haha: Automatic Transmission Fluid man? Must work at Jiffy Lube! Yea,I agree with my fellow members-NOT a way to join and post a message on a legal firearm forum.....Perhaps a better question is....DO YOU!?!?!?!!

Do you smell something...............??????????????????

Yeah,here is a pic of me at the range trying out my new toy and silencer......

post-2-1079426581.jpg

how many calls did they have to get before they finally sent an agent to answer some questions in here? i want to see all these tax dollars i had to pay on my weapons in use for once....I for one will have a battery of questions for you soon. seeing how you cannot allow an illegal act to take place, i know you will have to answer each and every one of them completely and honestly. i thank you in advance for helping all of us in here. :)

ATF Man: i'll bite...actually, you shoulda asked me that when i was a kid. i posted a little info about some of those experiences in the banned ammo topic someone started in here if you are curious...other than that which i did when i was a stupid kid? that dont really matter anyway does it?

I make sure that I am to the letter of the law with ALL of my firearms as best as I can. I dont invest in them just to risk having them taken away from me for stupid shit. I guess we should be asking you the same question...

ps- how about making a clear cut set of laws we dont need lawyers to interpret for us? you know...like the driver's license book or the hunting/fishing books you get when you REGISTER? I for one am tired of having to sift through your confusing site for stupid little pieces of info that should be available to me upon registering a weapon. I dont think thats too much to ask, is it? I mean, all these taxes we are paying and all....dont you think we are entitled to that much at least? Its not like Im asking you to pay the 2 bucks for the gun lock i have to buy with a new gun by law....better call all of us or mail us all when you ban saigas....most of us wont even know about it. you will be doing something morally wrong and probably even illegal then when you come to fine/incarcerate us for not having a damn clue because we arent police and havent been to the shop in a month or two....besides, when people DO have to ask, you all treat us like we are admitting to some crime or something.

:smoke: Hi Star,YUP sonic boom can still be a problem but it shrr is hard to get dem dar shells to stay below 1000fps! And get them to fly farther than 300 yds! :haha: You should see the varmints I have to deal with on my land,have look at the pic! LOL!!

Seriously-bvamp, I have a link to a website that has all sorts of ATF issues from innacurrate NFA registration records to them destroying records,to instituted self perjury,etc. if this guy is ATF he should be more worried about the shape of his own dept.-CLEAN UP YOUR OWN HOUSE ATF!!!

Yea you ask them a question and they are on you like you have just confessed to some heinous crime,

Hey for all of us here is a question-WHEN the ban sets in sept,HOW will we be able to know what rifles can have pistol grips,etc, are the ones we have now going to be classed as 'bought during ban,must adhere to ban law as it was' or 'free to do what you want' or was post ban is now preban',or , if we buy in sept are they now 'post-post ban and now preban' F&^%*&in confusing and face it guys,THIS is going to be fun to sort out!! GOOD LUCK TO US ALL :super:

post-2-1079456584.jpg

I wouldnt get your hopes up, chief. They will get stricter now that we have terrorism here at home. If you look at the dates the laws were set, there were things that happened the year or two before that caused the legislation that none of us were able to have a say in to go through. What we SHOULD be doing is appealing to the NRA and the politicians that will listen to impose a set clear law that allows everything with proper paperwork and or training. Otherwise we will all have grandfathered weapons and only will be able to buy single shot rifles and shotguns. You can put your money on that....

i prefer to take potshots at the neighbors cats with my full auto smg, also once in a while when the neigbors get to loud i like to lob surplus HE pineapple grenades over the fence to quiet them down.

IS THAT WHAT YER AFTER ATF DUDE? BITE ME

Bone

-GET BENT-

hey gaddis, you said you live in nj. we are aloud to have pre ban 30 rd rifle mags if they are plugged to 10 rds right? is there any other stupid nj gun laws i should look out for? thanks. i know this has nothing to do with this topic sorry

Hi Crow Slayer,

Hmm, good question! It's my understanding that as long as they won't hold more than fifteen rounds (I'm not sure about the ten round limit?), high capacity magazines are okay to own in the SRoNJ. The new thing that I learned recently that I think is cool is that those newly manufactured (sharp!) Arsenal SAM-7 AK's are supposedly kosher to own here (no longer are you stuck to just having the crappy SAR-1 in your firearms collection).

The sad thing living here is that all the goodies the other intelligent states get to have now with the possible sunsetting of the AWB won't amount to a hill of beans here in NJ. :(

It's my understanding that as long as they won't hold more than fifteen rounds (I'm not sure about the ten round limit?), high capacity magazines are okay to own in the SRoNJ.

Gaddis I am almost positive that NJ goes by the 10 round limit. Mag cap. limits in states that have them go by the lines of if it fits into the AWB classifications, then its what they are talking about. Meaning that you cannot clip a high cap to a post ban weapon in your state, hi cap being more than 10 rounds in semi automatic rifles and pistols. Like you cant get pistol mags for your glock that hold 15 rounds anymore in your area. Massacussetts has that law too. Its something to the effect of only new manufacture (10 rounds or less are the only non-LEO stuff being made) are you allowed to own and buy now. I am not sure it applies to your grandfathered weapons. I dont think it does if you reregistered them. Something you NEED to check out before you do something that gets it taken away from you because of some bullshit law that noone knows about. Again, there should be a goddamn rulebook in each state just like the game wardens give you and the DMV gives you i say. yet one more example of something simple that should be in a book like that. How much tax is on your weapons there in NJ? I have to ask my local shop how much the ATF tax is here in NY. I get nothing for my tax I pay as far as I can tell....Lets ask ATF man....

You do realize that impersonating a law enforcement officer, in person or on line, is very illegal ATF man!!!! If you're not who you claim to be, then all it will take, is for a real officer or agent to get a warrant to secure the forum info (like your address and computer I.D. number) and come and pay you a little visit. If you are an agent, you've got alot to learn about undercover proceedure and general conduct. I sure would like to hear what your supervisors would say if they found ut that you were going into civilian forums without agency approval, representing the agency itself and making treats and harrassing comments. Can you say class action suit?

Either way, I think that your the one who is pushing it!!! If you are an agent, Your not a very good one! :haha:

what exactly am i pushing that will get me a visit??? my right to free speach??

or is it just your buttons, thats what your here to push is our buttons right??

c'mon out for a visit we'll have coffee and shoot the breeze for a while.

sorry to feed the trolls guys but......

i try to go out of my way to accomodate the feeble minded and make them feel like someone wants them around

Here is ATF Man's mental match :eek: May they keep each other occupied

hopefully too occupied for either to reproduce. :huh: For the sake of the common genepool,we can only hope!!

www.ianalbert.com/mis/saiga

It's my understanding that as long as they won't hold more than fifteen rounds (I'm not sure about the ten round limit?), high capacity magazines are okay to own in the SRoNJ.

Gaddis I am almost positive that NJ goes by the 10 round limit. Mag cap. limits in states that have them go by the lines of if it fits into the AWB classifications, then its what they are talking about. Meaning that you cannot clip a high cap to a post ban weapon in your state, hi cap being more than 10 rounds in semi automatic rifles and pistols. Like you cant get pistol mags for your glock that hold 15 rounds anymore in your area. Massacussetts has that law too. Its something to the effect of only new manufacture (10 rounds or less are the only non-LEO stuff being made) are you allowed to own and buy now. I am not sure it applies to your grandfathered weapons. I dont think it does if you reregistered them. Something you NEED to check out before you do something that gets it taken away from you because of some bullshit law that noone knows about. Again, there should be a goddamn rulebook in each state just like the game wardens give you and the DMV gives you i say. yet one more example of something simple that should be in a book like that. How much tax is on your weapons there in NJ? I have to ask my local shop how much the ATF tax is here in NY. I get nothing for my tax I pay as far as I can tell....Lets ask ATF man....

Hi Bvamp,

You could be totally right (like I hope Crow Slayer understood, I'm really not sure on that particular point!). I was just going by what I read in the Sarco ad (a NJ company, BTW) had listed in Shotgun News that fifteen round mags are the limit here and scuttlebut I heard spoken once in a gun shop somewhere (I know, not the best source of information! :rolleyes: ).

Anyway, probably your best bet (if you live in NJ) is just to stick with the ten rounders for now until you can talk with someone out there who actually knows what they are talking about (that automatically eliminates me right there, most NJ gun shop owners, and the state and local police agencies :lolol:).

Or, (screw it!), just get yourself a Ma Deuce on a tripod with about fifty to a hundred ammo cans in reserve in a hardened bunker somewhere and shoot it out with anyone who has problems with your fifteen round magazine. :chris:

Third option, find a place to live in DE or PA, get yourself a boat, row (or sail) out to a place in the Delaware river that is exactly halfway between NJ and these two states (anchor your boat there), and then tease the NJ state officials watching you thru binoculars by swapping your lo and hi cap magazines out of your firearms as you run between the bow and keel of your boat (just don't screw up what end of the boat you are on while you have the hi caps in). :D

:haha: Hey ATF Boy ,1.It is not wise to make threats in public like you are-you just committed an assault in California,and if we WERE have this discussion in a group in person and you even TOUCHED one of us,that as battery. 2. I agree with IronMike,and there ARE members who are law enforcement employees,maybe they ought to look you up-IF you are who you proclaim to be.....put up or shut up. 3 If this is a real agent,be VERY AFRAID that he was hired by someone more stupid than he is and that it is someone higher up the food chain who hired him!Personally I think he is a teenager with nothing better to do with his time-like finish school,get a job and contribute to society as a whole. If you are not part of the solution,then you are part of the problem!

Regarding the comments by Bvamp,I think, about rule books for each state,I think there are some websites that have them listed to download.

Having said that-I think it is time to lay this horse to rest. If we ever DO have a member get together,I will buy a round! Of Beer! Let us star a neww topic to toss around!!

Regarding the magazine limits,SARCO does seem to be pretty much on top of the most recent info.

OH HELL! I know I should not feed the trolls either but I had to post this pick of what MAY BE an 'in the fiel' photo of ATF MAN :haha:

SORRY to Gaddis,IronMike,Bvamp,Bone,Ned,GOB,Large,and the othersEXCEPT you know who) for stoking the fire !

post-2-1079576282.jpg

You know I had thought about Tolling the John Kerry form. They are just mindless hateful Kerry droids. Makes me wanna but in on the form <enter big buff military dude, loaded with firepower (with a german accent) > "Come with me if you want to live" "Your false logic cannot work on me" <blam, shoot an idea> <pull out the auto> and cause utter trouble. mawhahahahah

(I didnt though) :shrug:

:haha: HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!----NICE ONE PRIME!

Hey Prime,is the website your personal one or what?

Hey Verson-you should have and posted the responses!

OOH! Iether a mosquito just buzzed by or did I just hear a potential threat to stalk,illegally spy,or potential prowling around our residences, businesses,job site? I think I did!

You are wrong in your assumption about threats and go ahead,ALL these comments are evidence if 'anything should occur' :haha:

I haven't made any threats...yet. We'll see though, I'm gona have my eye on all of you!

What did everyone do to be"placed under surveillance". If you paid any attention to the topics on this website you would see that all that is discussed are issues to keep us within the legal limits with our weapons. If you keep it up we may tell your MOM and DAD and your the one who is going to be in trouble :cryss:

Sorry guys but the troll seems hungry