S12 Conversion Complete

I'm proud to say that my first Saiga conversion is done!!! A little hard at first but once I was going it took a little over 3 hours. To anyone who says they need a shop to accomplish this is partially right...I did this in my living room with a 3/16 drill bit, a screw driver, towel, and a hammer. Pretty basic but I love her and she's mine forever!!

post-18006-0-74718400-1342244221_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks it was definitely fun to complete and an accomplishment to shoot it afterwards, The stock is from anticommagirl and was shipped very fast. It's rock solid and I have no complaints, Not sure what next to add for mods because i like the iron sights.. maybe an updated version from css

The stock is from anticommagirl and was shipped very fast. It's rock solid and I have no complaints,

That is where I got mine, great man to deal with, and is fast shipper.

• 1 month later...

I'm proud to say that my first Saiga conversion is done!!! A little hard at first but once I was going it took a little over 3 hours. To anyone who says they need a shop to accomplish this is partially right...I did this in my living room with a 3/16 drill bit, a screw driver, towel, and a hammer. Pretty basic but I love her and she's mine forever!!

Thats nice

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...