Thank you for the info. I am going to get a Krebs selector lever. no good for last shot but at lest I can get a full 20 round drum in her instead of 19 with a closed bolt. I got an old dog. 2006 or 2007 Wish I had got a 410 or 20 ga but it is what it is and i am not buying anymore of em. guns cost too much, parts cost too much, just a money pit LOL

I bought and installed that exact BHO. Be aware that if you do not already have a BHO, you will have to grind down your hammer axis by whatever the width of the BHO is to make room for it (the pin that goes through the hammer also goes through the BHO).

Works great. Now if only someone could make a reliable LRBHO that's widely marketable.

Search on youtube for "BHO Install". The 2 part video and the one from CSS helped me with the install. Before doing it I had never removed the pins and disassembled my S-12.

I run the Krebs safety lever as well, not really sure what Fourbux is talking about, but I have been happy with it since day one. I'll never run a Kalash without one...

Sorry, was talking about this BHO:

Carolina Shooters Supply has them. They are an AWESOME forum vendor here. http://store.carolin...BHO-Bolt/Detail

The best BHO to me is the one that you dremel into the safety. I'm not much of a fan of the LRBHO, but, that's just me. You can also get some 2mm thick sheet metal strips about .612" wide and long, brake at the halfway mark at a 90 degree brake, and tig it on...works great and is SIMPLE to make! If you don't work in a machine shop or some type of fabrication shop, go to one and see if they have any scrap that you should be able to snag for free (especially if they are gun nuts), clean it up, cut into .625 wide strips, and you can have as many as you have Saigas! ;)

I run the Krebs safety lever as well, not really sure what Fourbux is talking about, but I have been happy with it since day one. I'll never run a Kalash without one...

I am installing the notched safety lever to latch the bolt. Works for me.

Edited by BOB A. BOOEY