Just went to Vegas recently and I finally made my way to The Gun Store and I had a blast!!! LITERALLY!!!

For those of you who don't know about this place, it's a gun range that specializes in full auto firearms rentals. They absolutely make a ton of money doing it too. Had to wait in line for 45 minutes to shoot, which is a bummer, but it was worth the wait. I know this sounds like a bad wait but it's good for people who don't have the tax stamp/paperwork to shoot a full auto. If you're ever in Vegas pay them a visit. Here are some pics.

post-42173-0-51019600-1342513022_thumb.jpgpost-42173-0-51758800-1342513001_thumb.jpgpost-42173-0-67992000-1342512871_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kiddy Kane
  • Like 2

Actually, it is illegal to rent a machine gun. HOWEVER it is perfectly legal to sell ammunition at a large price to fire down said weapon, and ONLY allow said ammunition to be fired down that weapon.

Ive actually been in that place a few years ago, its alright. They had some variety, thats for sure.

Actually, it is illegal to rent a machine gun. HOWEVER it is perfectly legal to sell ammunition at a large price to fire down said weapon, and ONLY allow said ammunition to be fired down that weapon.

Ive actually been in that place a few years ago, its alright. They had some variety, thats for sure.

Perfectly legal to rent whatever the hell you want ON PREMISES. Temporary rental on premises does not pass muster as a "transfer." Off premises - instant felonies.

Reference: 27 CFR 478.97

• Like 3

I was there, it is definately worth it! Chances are a trip to Vegas will cost lots of cash. You are better off feeding the machine gun instead of a slut slot machine!

Amen! Let the girls go blow their cash and dance their asses off with Hose Suave while the guys go drive supercars and blow shit up.