I'm selling my Saiga .223. I just have one too many .223 rifles and this one is the one I shoot the least, (less than 200 rds through this rifle so far). I had to upgrade the sights since the front was canted, hence the Ace front sight. I put a tritium front sight post up front too. Tech-sights rear sights (dustcover is durabake black), Vltor stock adapter, Magpul MOE stock, upgraded pistol grip, Surefire railed forearm and 3 Surefire 20 rd. mags. Tromix extended textured charging handle, Krebs enhanced safety selector, extended mag release modified to work with Surefure mags, and Phantom flash hider. I haven't put the bullet guide in since the Surefire mags work without it, but I do have it and will ship it with the rifle. I also have the original dust cover and rear sight that I can ship with the rifle if you would like, I misplaced the rear sight spring though. Also comes with directions for tech-sights, 10 rd factory mag, and factory manual and cleaning kit. I have over $800 in the rifle, I am asking $625 shipped to your FFL. I accept M.O., cashiers checks, and cash. No Paypal or personal checks. Feel free to ask questions and I will respond in the order received. Thanks for looking.

TG

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

post-21056-0-92071700-1342563729_thumb.jpg

Edited by TacticalGenius

I threaded the barrel myself for 14x1 LH, since I live in free state, no sense in permanently attaching muzzle devices! The rifle was produced in 2009. It was imported by U.S. Sporting Goods Inc., from Rockledge FL and purchased from Buds.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.