Best Tactical Sling Options For A Folding Stock S12?

I tried searching for this, so I would appreciate you linking me to any threads I missed. I'm trying to find some different tactical sling options for a folding stock S12. what are some of the slings you guys use, where are they attached? Thanks for your help!

The folding stock adapter at CSS has a sling mount for it. I bought a cheapo UTG forearm rail sling mount for my Chaos Titan rail. Then I ordered a Giles Tactical Sling from the Wilderness.

I haven't mounted these yet since I've sent my bolt out to Pauly to get polished, so I don't have pics. I haven't even put it on yet

Here is a pic of the mounts.

I also have the swivel adaper for the DPH stock. I don't like it because it makes the sling useless when folded. In the setup I have in the pic, you can use the sling folded or unfolded.

post-41890-0-52885900-1342669346_thumb.jpg

This is how I run mine. It's an Israeli Kalashnikov rifle sling from One Source Tactical:

israelisling1.jpg

As Dustindu4 points out, having the sling attach at the front of the stock would allow it to be used with the stock folded or unfolded. However, whenever I'm carrying it, it's unfolded. Folding is just for storage (for me).

Saiga-12s.jpg

Edited by Corbin

Thanks for the replies and suggestions so far guys. I haven't got my S12 back from Tromix, so I haven't messed around with it yet. I guess I was thinking under the arm carry with a single point sling, but maybe that's not such a good idea.

Edited by Darko

I'm have a sling swivel on my folding mechanism and a blackhawk "storm" single point sling. The sling itelf is almost too long (I can't create tension in the firing position), but it makes handling the gun easier.

I'm folding the stock to the left, so my swivel is screwed into the right side. This makes it only comfortable to use when the stock is folded. That is fine with me; folded stock + sling = fun mode.