New member. First Saiga 12

Hello everyone just joined today. I bought my saiga about 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. I have already used this forum to install the hogue grip. A little about myself. I am currently in the navy and have been for the last 5 years. I am stationed in HI after a sea tour in CT. I am a torpedo man and was stationed on a sunmarine for the last 4 and a half years. Hopefully I can meet a few of you on the range if you are out here.post-43505-0-24560600-1342663149_thumb.jpg

I actually bought it converted. They said the importer did it. I have replaced the tapco pistol grip on it with a hogue grip because the tapco broke about 25 rounds into it. I made the sling out of some 550 cord I have had laying around for a while.

I actually bought it converted. They said the importer did it. I have replaced the tapco pistol grip on it with a hogue grip because the tapco broke about 25 rounds into it. I made the sling out of some 550 cord I have had laying around for a while.

Hmm...has anyone heard of the importer converting the guns themselves? Seems backwards that the importer would void the factory warranty that they themselves would service...