where Saiga's ever imported with single stack mags??

Was at a new shop that opened and was looking at there Ak's and a customer and I start talking about the Ak's and he says that he is looking for some mags and the OWNER of the store comes over and the other guy asked the owner for a saiga mag. He says single stack or double stack and we both look at each other and we both say never heard of a saiga in single stack, or at least a 7.62x39 saiga in single stack. Owner says yeah they were imported for a long time that way! I told him you sure your not talking about the wasr or some yugo's. Was there ever a saiga 7.62x39 single stack?? I have not been in to Ak's but a couple years and have never heard of suck an animal. I have heard or some yugo single stacks, and I think some of the wasr's but never any saiga's.

Owner probably got confused with the Hungarian SA-2000s that were Eastern European black AKs that are single stack. Or the older SARs that might of been single stacks.

The reason for all that trigger nonsene in the Saigas in sporter form is so they can use the double stacks and still get in the country.

• Like 1