Troy Industries Two-point Sling give-a-way!

thats right fuckers. you guys herd right.

up for grabs i have a Troy Industries 2 point Battlesing that is new and unused.

103_1902.jpg

103_1901.jpg

103_1900.jpg

i know that it isnt exactly what everyone wants, but i been preaching about it for a while in the chat late at night when i was drinkin, so its about time!

these guys retail for a pretty penny for a sling, so it goes as follows....

the sling includes 2 metal troy mounts that are quick detach and go for about 9 bucks a peice, for a total of around 60+ bucks.

the full details on the sling can be found here:

http://troyind.com/ ...sling-two-point

"

You need to cover some dangerous ground. You need your weapon at-the-ready. You need Troy Industries’ capable and comfortable Two Point Slings. The cushioned, non-slip shoulder pad is reversible for strong or weak-side carry. A tri-glide system, with emergency strap, positions the weapon anywhere on the shooter’s chest for hands-free, quick-to-shoulder carry."

this raffle is for contributors only!

so dont bitch. 5 bucks gets you in!, so dont be a cheap ass if your wanting a shot at a free, quality sling!

rules are as follows:'

contributor

must be a patriot

must love our constitution

must dislike Obama, strongly

the number will range from 0-6,660

so get creative guys.

winner also gets a FREE K-VAR PLUM upper and lower handguard, as well as a RUSSIAN PLUM PISTOL GRIP.

shipping will be paid by my lame ass to the lower 48.

i will send the winning number to the mods, to be fair.

first winning number wins. if you post a duplicate as another, then the first entry will overtake yours. i will notify the winning poster as deemed mandatory.

it will end on july 25 at 6 pm. i will notify winner within time, as i get home from work at a decent time.....closest number wins, will notify winner to claim prize.

good luck fellas and i hope you guys enjoy

CH

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 6

5000 Don't know why. Just the first number that came to mind. Maybe that's how many more rounds of ammo I should buy?? Thanks for the contest.

Edited by wtjosaas