Compensator Poll

Muzzle Devises   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you choose and why?

• Tromix Mini Monster
    • JTEnginerring Competion brake
    • Dinzags '74 Brake for Saiga-12 (I think it looks really cool)
    • Other

"Best" is a strong word. Have you tried GK-01, Monster, etc on the same gun? Otherwise, you are really only entitled to say "maxrounds is very good" The same applies to owners of the other brands as well where I stand.

I have seen a lot of fast and smooth videos. I was most impressed with dual mid-barrel rigs. Sergi and R&R, and Jack Travers have all shown some videos from the side that are just as impressive as that one. Also there is a good side profle video with a permanently attached monster on a shortened full-auto LSA build that looks pretty soft...

Someone needs top come shoot with me and let me screw their brake on one of my S12s, so I can try one out. I'm not paying that much to "see" if there is a significant enough benefit to justify the size, weight, and price. I'll buy some ammo and take someone to a private 3 gun range though wink.png NE FL....

Many thanks to Red333 for letting me take the MOLOT G-01 for a spin. I was skeptical, but the thing adds a very noticeable benefit. I want one now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Chaos Warthog on my gun now, but I'm over the whole door breach/nonlethal persuader thing. I want something a little less flashy. I really like the look of the Mini Monster and from I have read and heard from MM owners, it works exceptionally well. If anyone has one and doesnt like it, I'd be willing to trade for the Warthog.

I use the JT Engineering brake and I love it

One more condradiction from you BOB. Quit BS'ing and we will be all right.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/79701-muzzle-brake/

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:23 PM

I used my JT Engineering Brake yesterday for the first time and fired 30 rounds with it and then 30 rounds with no brake at all, using 00 buck and I could not see or feel any difference in recoil or muzzle climb. Is it perhaps that its far more subtle than I was expecting?

• 3 weeks later...

i voted other. i use cobras winchoke adapter, i would say it easily upp'd my birdshot range three fold! i'll take that all day over a little muzzle rise( p.s. muzzle rise aint a problem if you hit the gym lmao!) also ive noticed the tac47 autoplug(when tuned right) makes a noticeable difference in recoil when shooting more than bird shot :) but thats just my 2 cents

• Like 1

i voted other. i use cobras winchoke adapter, i would say it easily upp'd my birdshot range three fold! i'll take that all day over a little muzzle rise( p.s. muzzle rise aint a problem if you hit the gym lmao!) also ive noticed the tac47 autoplug(when tuned right) makes a noticeable difference in recoil when shooting more than bird shot smile.png but thats just my 2 cents

My plan is to chop it down and add a muzzle device with an OAL of 18.5. Looks like I am going to go with Gregs GK01 when it become available.