The new Draco - PAP M92 PV Pistol

.impactguns.com/pap-m92-pv-pistol-762x39mm-30-rnd-mag-hg3089-n-787450220720.aspx

Looks like Century is bringing in some in August, might be time to send a Draco to Gun Broker.

It is on impact guns, I removed the www from above so it isn't a link to a non-vendor site. Looks like it might be a Krink pistol, I am sure we will learn more about these shortly. Hopefully someone can find out what dealer pricing is from Century.

Edited by HOG76
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(not mine)   they're out there: http://forum.saiga-1..._30#entry666342 https://www.google.c...w=1611&bih=1206   if you go this route, i'd suggest a 5.5mm pivot pin stock. that way, the 4

Here's one....  

Why does everyone want to SBR these things when you can simply bullpup/shoulder sling them and save the tax stamp? I just don't get it.

Posted Images

It appears to be a standard M92, just without the underfolder. From the external looks I would bet it has the underfolder trunnion is already installed, and it just needs back drilling to open up the holes in the reciever. Of course after you get your tax stamp.

It appears to be a standard M92, just without the underfolder. From the external looks I would bet it has the underfolder trunnion is already installed, and it just needs back drilling to open up the holes in the reciever. Of course after you get your tax stamp.

I am pretty sure I read somewhere else that it does have the under folder trunnion.

Would it be a desecration to buy one of these and put an ak 100 version side folder on it?

Want an SLR 107ur but dont want to pay late comer price.I've seen only one for $2000.

Would it fit properly with the thicker RPK style receiver? I don't know exact dimensions...

Would it be a desecration to buy one of these and put an ak 100 version side folder on it?

Want an SLR 107ur but dont want to pay late comer price.I've seen only one for $2000.

Would it fit properly with the thicker RPK style receiver? I don't know exact dimensions...

That can be fixed if you know what you're doing. Difference is usually .6mm Calipers will tell you straight up what the difference will be. After that, choose your tool. :)

The M92 is a standard 1mm receiver, not the RPK receiver, so it should work.

(not mine)

M92-2.jpg

they're out there:

http://forum.saiga-1..._30#entry666342

https://www.google.c...w=1611&bih=1206

if you go this route, i'd suggest a 5.5mm pivot pin stock. that way, the 4 degrees angle that's cut on the receiver is a head start for the right side and a reference for the left and slot. wink.png

• Like 1

I have a SLR 107UR SBR, Draco SBR and would love to get one of these to add to the collection.

I've only seen them on Impact guns website on backorder.

Love to see a pic of that SLR 107UR short Barell

Here's one....

post-22401-0-99285200-1344915635_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Why does everyone want to SBR these things when you can simply bullpup/shoulder sling them and save the tax stamp? I just don't get it.

Ergonomics. You can run a standard configuration AK more efficiently than a bullpup.

Ergonomics. You can run a standard configuration AK more efficiently than a bullpup.

Because. One an SBR looks great and who knows how much longer we will even be able to own them and two any firearm not originally designed as a bullpup just doesn't look good there are exceptions of course bu very few originals like the FS2000,P90,AUG or MSAR copy of the AUG and so on are manufactured as bullpups.

Edited by Warthog35F

Using a single point sling is SOOOOOOOO much less effective than a stock.

As to bullped AKs, they, how should I put this, suck. I say that as a person who owns and rather likes bullpups. However when you retrofit bullpup kits onto AKs the result is not that great. Horrible trigger, the safety location is an issue if you want to do any style of shooting where putting the safety on and off is important (e.g. anything where you might move). The comfort and ergos suck even worse when you don't have a stock.

Also, I'd get my own ATF letter before I even thought about doing a bullpup. The ATF might decide tomorrow that the back plate is a stock. Something happens and the authorties start looking for charges to pile up and there is a real good argument that the bullpup configuration even without the stock is no longer designed to be fired one handed but rather designed to be fired from the shoulder.

Additionally, given the price of AK bullpup kits you are not saving a whole lot going that route.

Lastly $200 just isn't that much money, certainly not over the life of the gun. These days its less than a case of ammo. A gun with a stock is much more usable than one that is bullpupped or one with a single point sling.

The question to me is why would anyone buy one of these if they weren't going to SBR it?

• Like 1