finally had the time

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJS 952

RJS 952

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

Finally got around to finishing my x39. WOW totally different rifle now, the FCG was a biggest improvement over the OEM one and moving it forward and adding the grip changed the the whole feel of the gun. I put 500 down the pipe the other day. We were on top of a large berm looking down about 30 ft high into a large retention pond and threw in a bunch of coconuts and just had a ball blasting these things into shreds. Then set up some mannequins we found in dumpster at a closeout K Mart and put them at 100 yrds and 50 yrds and really had fun taking head shots and body shots until they were a pile of bits and pieces. Always wanted an AK and am loving life when i buy ammo for it, as we all know here these things eat the commie ammo with out any problems and its so much less money than the domestic 7.62 made in the states.
Next one will be a Saiga 223 Thanks to all for the information and guidance making it possible, great site!Attached File  photo.JPG   116.47KB   4 downloads

Edited by RJS 952, 23 July 2012 - 12:09 PM.

• Yeoldetool likes this

#2 Red Star

Red Star

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

nicely done sir!
fine looking rifle :)

#3 RJS 952

RJS 952

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

Thank you Red Star! I'm going to mount a Mueller Quick Shot reflex red dot on the front of that quad rail, and have a bit more guidance for throwing 'em down range. I have one on a Rem 870 and shooting 3 " loads does not effect it, and knowing that it has survived about 300 rounds of those, it should hold up on the x39 (fingers crossed)!

#4 Red Star

Red Star

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

hell, if it would stand up to that, i cant imagine what would break it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users